Autorun "setadminicon false" command for admins

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

foliageninja

Hey. Need a simple plugin to -- if possible -- disable admins' star icon on login. This is for players whose steam IDs are in the AllowedCheaters file, of course.

Would be great if it allowed me to list the commands I needed run in a json config file, in case I want to add leavemealone, god, etc in the future.

Willing to pay lump sum of $50 USD for this. I'm sorry if this price offends you; I mean none. No experience with developing in C++, but this seems like a fair price for a rather simple plugin (in my mind, at least). Your time (an hour tops, I expect) + your experience = $50.

Discord is Narcoberry#2215, payment half upfront and half after for established developers on this forum or full payment after for everyone else.

Hey. Need a simple plugin to -- if possible -- disable admins' star icon on login. This is for players whose steam IDs are in the AllowedCheaters file, of course.

Would be great if it allowed me to list the commands I needed run in a json config file, in case I want to add leavemealone, god, etc in the future.

Willing to pay lump sum of $50 USD for this. I'm sorry if this price offends you; I mean none. No experience with developing in C++, but this seems like a fair price for a rather simple plugin (in my mind, at least). Your time (an hour tops, I expect) + your experience = $50.

Discord is Narcoberry#2215, payment half upfront and half after for established developers on this forum or full payment after for everyone else.
How fast would you need this?

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back