Atlas Shop, Currency & Kits

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
really like the idea of the ability to purchase fully crafted ships, however is there a way to buy them without sails, or to remove there sails after they are purchased? the Blueprint for the ships spawns in ships with Admin sails which aren't effected by wind. Wouldn't want the players to buy them with those sails and either buy them with no sails or buy them with non-admin sails.

if it's not possable today, could you add that option?

Points and shop work but the second i type /kit it just crashes everything.

Any chance this can be made for Ark as well? That's the one thing I've been dying for, an Ark Shop with mysql so we can share it across physical servers... I will donate $50 to whoever can make that for the Ark side.

@Michidu after the latest update the shop plugin can no longer spawn in tamed creatures that are untamable by default such as the Yeti. Turtle...etc. It worked prior to the v11 update.
you fixed it for me i wanted to thank you again bud. youre awesome

Any chance this can be made for Ark as well? That's the one thing I've been dying for, an Ark Shop with mysql so we can share it across physical servers... I will donate $50 to whoever can make that for the Ark side.
It's planned :)

The blueprint part of the config looks like this:
"Blueprint": "blueprint'/game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet'"
Yours looks like this:
"Blueprint": gfi wood

This is a command not an item as defined by the config.

The blueprint part of the config looks like this:
"Blueprint": "blueprint'/game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet'"
Yours looks like this:
"Blueprint": gfi wood

This is a command not an item as defined by the config.
Haha okay, is there a place for me to get all the blueprint paths? Cause when i type /kit it crashes my game or the server, changing blueprints would fix it i assume? And where can i find the blueprint paths

any help be appreciated for some reason im gettin crashes on buying if not all most of my items
is using gfi to versus the actual blueprint a thing for the shop or is it just a fail from someone not knowing how the config works? Just wondering.

i have had no issues with ark shop now i do not know off hand i found that kit copys and the kits work its the blueprints i added for all the items

I would remove parts you are not using what error are you getting btw the 114 error?

"Blueprint": "'"
No error, i do /shop i see my shop /points i see my points in game but when i type /kit it crashes the game

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back