Atlas Server Manager (Source available)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
hi there, we are running a windows 7 server and every time i shut the atlas server manager and reopen it the grid is gone, i have to set them up all again each time, is this normal?

Hi there, I been struggling since the start with the RCON ability. Atm I am just getting this error:

[Rcon->BroadCastMessage] Connection failed: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

not sure what I am doing wrong or if I did not load all the software needed.

sorry, i didnt read all the 11 pages...

but i have disabled auto server start in the options, yet every time i start server manager it starts all servers. any solution?

OwnProx :: please add -servergamelog as a checkbox option for the command line as I can't add that to the custom commands since it has to be outside the quotes.

i keep getting this when i press start to start the server

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8007042A): The service has returned a service-specific error code. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007042A)
at NATUPNPLib.IStaticPortMappingCollection.Add(Int32 lExternalPort, String bstrProtocol, Int32 lInternalPort, String bstrInternalClient, Boolean bEnabled, String bstrDescription)
at AtlasServerManager.Includes.UPNP.AddUPNPServer(Int32 ServerPort, Int32 QueryPort, String AltSaveDir)
at AtlasServerManager.Includes.AtlasServerData.StartServer()
at AtlasServerManager.AtlasServerManager.<SetupCallbacks>b__21_4(Object e, EventArgs a)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.3260.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
AtlasServerManager
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Atlis%20Server/AtlasServerManager.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.7.3221.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.7.3314.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.7.3221.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
CustomMarshalers
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/CustomMarshalers/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/CustomMarshalers.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

has something to do with UPNP, forgot i checked it for some stupid reason, and now have it unchecked. Works again, Thank you

OwnProx updated Atlas Server Manager with a new update entry:

3.8 Stability Update

Finally a less buggy more fixed release i waited a few days and did a lot of testing, hopefully it works good for everyone now
  • Added Custom After Launch Arguments (startup options that start with -)
  • Fixed a lot of updating issues
  • Added BattleEye option
  • Ability to add a server without serverip
  • Changed the task system a bit it should be better now

Read the rest of this update entry...

has something to do with UPNP, forgot i checked it for some stupid reason, and now have it unchecked. Works again, Thank you
ah maybe i need to provide the dll with the exe but i did select a option that should bind it with it, will look into it

OwnProx :: please add -servergamelog as a checkbox option for the command line as I can't add that to the custom commands since it has to be outside the quotes.
you can set it now as a Additional Server After Launch Arguments i added this new option for that.

Hi there, I been struggling since the start with the RCON ability. Atm I am just getting this error:

[Rcon->BroadCastMessage] Connection failed: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

not sure what I am doing wrong or if I did not load all the software needed.

try with latest version lemme know how it goes.

the update changed your database password edit the config and set it back, or you did not launch the database server also the ports you put in the atlas server manager dont match the ones in your ServerGrid.json

Still the same issue with 3.8 if the Arkmanager Closes he doesnt recognizes any running Servers and tries to start them again and again even if they are running and answering...

Looking promising so far, first time i've seen my ASM report as having checked for updates and actually reported back it's findings (none in this case). Will await the next patch to come out and see if we get a clean update!

@OwnProx - I will put this request in the discord channel too, but assuming things are stable it would be great if there could be a tie in with a discord bot for the servers. Something similar to what Jetfox is working on with his updater - https://www.playatlas.com/index.php...se-atlasupdater-auto-updaterrestarter/&page=3

Can you add a launch option to stop the SteamCMD updates? When i launch it hangs (not responding) and locks up. Thanks :)

It hangs on Broadcast 30 minutes.....

I have a existing running 4x4 atlas server. how do I add this admin -program to my server without it changing any of my setting?

For some reason, The last couple of updates isn't showing how many players are online. Anyone have a solution to that?

I have a existing running 4x4 atlas server. how do I add this admin -program to my server without it changing any of my setting?

You just need to add your servers into the manager with the same setting you use now, so set your path, ports and if you have specific startup commands llike say enable 3rd person, then you need to tick that in the manager. Once that's done and all the servers are in there and ready to go, you can shutdown your grids and reboot them using the manager.

If you don't already use it, you will need to make sure you setup your RCON ports as well otherwise your players won't get broadcasts in game.

For some reason, The last couple of updates isn't showing how many players are online. Anyone have a solution to that?

My 4x3 grid is reporting player numbers fine on the latest version. I'd probably test your RCON setup as a starting point, also add a RCON IP if you haven't already as i found that to help. Loop back address (127.0.0.1) should be fine so long as they all live on the same box.

My 4x3 grid is reporting player numbers fine on the latest version. I'd probably test your RCON setup as a starting point, also add a RCON IP if you haven't already as i found that to help. Loop back address (127.0.0.1) should be fine so long as they all live on the same box.

I went ahead and added the RCON IP as local 127.0.0.1 and tried 192.168.42.102 and it's still setting at 0.
Broadcasting and all that has always worked fine.

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back