Atlas Server Manager (Source available)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Currently running v3.5, and it does not automatically detect updates, even on startup. It also seems to be crashing a lot, unlike previous versions.

Thanks so much for all your hard work.

Software code is open source, what is necessary to question the virus Trojan. Ha ha ha

@OwnProx Great program i do wanna give some advice for quality of life/bugs . When you launch the program it should not launch the servers it is very annoying because it launches the servers before it even checks to see if theirs an update i would much rather manually push the start button. Also when you restart the program because it crashes sometimes for no reason it shutdowns the servers and restarts them when you open the program again. Also for me its not finding the newest update on its own i have to push the force update button. Also im the newest version 3.6

Another issue The program thinks it did not update the server when it just did so now its gonna restart for an update even tho there is not an update
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Another issue The program thinks it did not update the server when it just did so now its gonna restart for an update even tho there is not an update
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
thanks for the report will investigate and get a fix out as soon as possible

hello.
after update, not start server.
Error: loadfromfile, than exit :(

Last edited:
As of version 3.7, I'm also having still having the issue of the server not updating on startup. The log shows

"
11:53] [Atlas] Checking for updates, can take up to 30 seconds...
[11:53] [Atlas] No updates found, Booting servers if offline! "

However, I have the option to show the command, and it does not show this on startup. If I do a forced update, it does show the command, so I don't think the program is actually running the command at startup, even though it thinks it is.

Also, after the force update is done, the next time the program checks for an update it thinks there is another update when there is none, and shuts down all the servers again. During the check it shows "[Atlas] Current BuildID: , Updating To BuildID: 3458859" which makes me think it doesn't know what the current version is and just updates anyway?

Hope this info helps. Many thanks as always.

I'm trying to do a clean install of this because it was not working correctly but it keeps pulling info from the old version, can you post instructions on how to do a clean uninstall?

Last edited:
Has anyone else got issue with travelling to another tile (server) I have a Freeport server which is fine everyone spawns in that location. And max level is 8 which again is fine. Trouble is people are able to claim land which isn’t right. And the moment you sail over to another server which is not set as a home server the game just times out and then you can’t spawn in that region (using bed on raft). Has anyone got a fix with connecting to the other tiles (servers). I’m using redis and all servers are on etc. All ports correctly forwarded. I’m not using the server manager as it’s not been explained on how to install it.

I'm trying to do a clean install of this because it was not working correctly but it keeps pulling info from the old version, can out post instructions on how to do a clean uninstall?

I've clean installed many times by going into the registry, HKEYCU>Software and then delete the atlas server manager key.

Has anyone else got issue with travelling to another tile (server) I have a Freeport server which is fine everyone spawns in that location. And max level is 8 which again is fine. Trouble is people are able to claim land which isn’t right. And the moment you sail over to another server which is not set as a home server the game just times out and then you can’t spawn in that region (using bed on raft). Has anyone got a fix with connecting to the other tiles (servers). I’m using redis and all servers are on etc. All ports correctly forwarded. I’m not using the server manager as it’s not been explained on how to install it.

This is best aimed at the dedicated server forum on the official site, especially as you do not use ASM. The ASM setup is explained in OwnProx inital post -

Setup:
Place next to Shootergame folder and then launch, then right click the row and click servers then add

Connecting to other tiles does work, my 3x4 grid is flawless. My guess is your transfer issue would be related to your seamless ports not being correct for all grids or potentially a Redis issue. I would review all ports first and ensure they are correctly setup and using the right protocol (TCP/UDP). Also make sure your JSON is setup with all ports and that they are different. I have my game, query and seamless ports 5 apart and i have found that having both UDP and TCP open on query and game allows quicker server transfer, despite only UDP being required officially.

You can also remove the max level in a free port if you wish and you can prevent claiming as well if you wish. I have opt'd to allow more than level 8 and allow claiming on my servers, find it wastes so much space for players blocking out an whole grid for no building, but that's just my personal opinion :)

I need help and have a couple questions. Sorry to bother, I didn't see a setup instructions for the server anywhere.
1. What ServerIP or DNS do I use? Router, Computer, etc..... Not sure.
2. Should I forward ports to get this to run?
3. When attempting to start a server a CMD window pops up momentarily then closed and the server goes from Online to Offline. After some fiddling around I saw that something in the CMD prompt failed. "LoadDatabaseConnectionInfo() Failed To to load or parse entries from ServerGrid.ServerOnly.json" What is this and is it the reason my server wont stay online?

This is best aimed at the dedicated server forum on the official site, especially as you do not use ASM. The ASM setup is explained in OwnProx inital post -

Setup:
Place next to Shootergame folder and then launch, then right click the row and click servers then add

Connecting to other tiles does work, my 3x4 grid is flawless. My guess is your transfer issue would be related to your seamless ports not being correct for all grids or potentially a Redis issue. I would review all ports first and ensure they are correctly setup and using the right protocol (TCP/UDP). Also make sure your JSON is setup with all ports and that they are different. I have my game, query and seamless ports 5 apart and i have found that having both UDP and TCP open on query and game allows quicker server transfer, despite only UDP being required officially.

You can also remove the max level in a free port if you wish and you can prevent claiming as well if you wish. I have opt'd to allow more than level 8 and allow claiming on my servers, find it wastes so much space for players blocking out an whole grid for no building, but that's just my personal opinion :)
Thank you for the reply, I found that having the query port and game numbers 2 apart did work, im able to transfer between servers fine, its just now when i exit i can only re spawn at the freeport server and not at the one i left off with my bed being placed

I will add that everything is working apart from being able to join a server that isn't set as a home server. I've placed a bed and it just gives me a join error. and also if i try to join the main freeport it now wont let me. this is really odd. the TCP/UDP is all set correctly. I work in I.T and i've managed Ark servers for a couple of years so i know a bit about servers and computers. The only thing i can think of is the Redis, The port it uses, do i have to open it? as not found any info on it at all. And yes the JSON and all the maps are configured with the correct port settings etc. I even did your suggestion of having the ports 5 apart. In summary The only part i can't do is rejoin after logging out of a non homeserver.

Last edited:
I need help and have a couple questions. Sorry to bother, I didn't see a setup instructions for the server anywhere.
1. What ServerIP or DNS do I use? Router, Computer, etc..... Not sure.
2. Should I forward ports to get this to run?
3. When attempting to start a server a CMD window pops up momentarily then closed and the server goes from Online to Offline. After some fiddling around I saw that something in the CMD prompt failed. "LoadDatabaseConnectionInfo() Failed To to load or parse entries from ServerGrid.ServerOnly.json" What is this and is it the reason my server wont stay online?

It sounds like you know nothing about Atlas servers, and this is not the best place to ask for that detailed information. Running an Atlas server is a LOT more complicated than running an Ark server. Have a look at a guide like https://www.drac346.net/2018/12/atlas-dedicated-server-setup-main-menu.html to help you get started.

running newest 3.7 version, almost all of it is working. the only issues I'm having is that the auto-update doesn't seem to function. I really don't think it's even checking online at all. if it manually launch SteamCMD and check for updates it takes about 10-15secs. But when i run this program, it opens, says "Checking for updates" .. maybe 2-3 secs later, it opens all of my servers. I don't thing that is the correct behavior beause it should take more time to connect to steam and validate everything.

any advise to try?

Since the v11 Update some of my Servers appear offline, although they are up and running. The Force Update works fine for me btw but the Update Checker doesnt seem to be working. An Error I found is that after an Update the Servers start and then the Manager decides that theres an other Update. This 2nd Update is nothing else than a valdation though... Maybe there could be another check for Updates after an Update was applied?

Last edited:
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back