Atlas Server Manager (Source available)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OwnProx

OwnProx submitted a new resource:

Atlas Server Manager - Automatic updates & Server monitoring tool with the ability to notify players prior to auto updates

Atlas Server Manager

Overview:
this tool is capable of monitoring and updating your atlas servers with warning the online members

Setup:
Place next to Shootergame folder and then launch, then right click the row and click servers then add

[COLOR=rgb(84, 172...[/quote]

Read more about this resource...

When choosing the server path, i noticed in the example the shootergame.exe is selected, however when I search for it, I can only choose the folder that is in it, not the actual .exe
So my path looks like this:
C:\Users\root\Desktop\Atlas\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64
While it should look like this:
C:\Users\root\Desktop\Atlas\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe

When choosing the server path, i noticed in the example the shootergame.exe is selected, however when I search for it, I can only choose the folder that is in it, not the actual .exe
So my path looks like this:
C:\Users\root\Desktop\Atlas\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64
While it should look like this:
C:\Users\root\Desktop\Atlas\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe
Change in regedit ;)

Hey, love the tool but is it possible to reconfigure it with something other than .net 3.5? It's end of life in Server 2019 so got to do a full manual install off the ISO. Not the end of the world though!

Last edited:
Just tried to use this on my 3x3 but had to abandon the idea. Added one grid to test and couldn't get it to show in the server browser, not sure why but didn't want to leave the servers down for long to test. This is my current working launch command:

START /high D:\ATLAS\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe Ocean?ServerX=2?ServerY=1?AltSaveDirectoryName=Astral_2x1?MaxPlayers=100?ReservedPlayerSlots=0?QueryPort=11070?Port=11075?SeamlessIP=#########?ServerAdminPassword=###### -log -server -NoBattlEye -culture=global

This is what i filled out in the manager which didn't work.

View attachment 1056

Also couple of bugs -

• Ark needs replacing for ATLAS
  • When boot server when offline is unticked, it still tries to boot and re-launch the server if it can't detect it.

View attachment 1055

sorry ill handle the paths differently, its a bit weird indeed & needs some modifications it works perfect for me i place it at
c:/Atlas/
- AtlasServerManager.exe
- ShooterGame
- Engine

in the same place that has these.

Would it also be possible to add processor priority alongside affinity? Currently run it as priority high so would be great to do the same in the ASM.

Thanks for the update, will give it another go when i can. In the meantime, some other features i can think of that would be nice -

• Would like to have the ability to control the majority of game settings for each server within the manager, for example a separate tab which covers off things like environment (gather rates, resource respawn radius etc), creatures (taming speed, decay, maturation time, egg hatch time etc) structures (decay, damage %, structure limit etc) i'm sure there are other top level categories as well!
  • Server update customisation so we can edit broadcast messages, times and potentially scheduled reboots.
  • Scheduled broadcast message which can be customised, used for server info, news etc.
  • I use an alternative option for this, but i expect people may like having backups included with a schedule.
  • JSON customisation, this i'm sure would be a whole lot more work and testing. But the ability to configure the basic redis JSON and the more involved server JSON would be great. In an ideal world if it could utilise the functionality of the map editor built in then that would be great.

Last edited:
An important one i forgot, would be the ability for the server manager to read all current settings on launch from each of the grid servers. (Once you specify directories etc). This would make me feel a lot safer using it with an already existing setup to avoid any overwriting of settings, files etc.

Well for some reason it prompts me to select a folder not the .exe so this tool isn't working for me at all :/

Hey thanks for creating this tool! Nicely done. Are you going to make the grid display update in real time (online / offline, cpu and ram usages) ? A couple other things, can you add backup functionality and REDIS monitoring and starting (with backup for its database also ? Thanks!

Again, thanks for creating the tool :)

Hey thanks for creating this tool! Nicely done. Are you going to make the grid display update in real time (online / offline, cpu and ram usages) ? A couple other things, can you add backup functionality and REDIS monitoring and starting (with backup for its database also ? Thanks!

Again, thanks for creating the tool :)

Hey scottr69, did you actually got it running?
How have you fixed the problem that you cannot choose the required exe File since it only lets you select folders?

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back