Atlas Permissions

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Added latest version, nothing changed in cfg and getting this error:

01/27/19 10:57 [Permission][error] Can't open config.json

I think my database might be corrupted. when I try to list my groups via admin command it comes up blank. Should I just start fresh or is there a way I can troubleshoot it?

I think my database might be corrupted. when I try to list my groups via admin command it comes up blank. Should I just start fresh or is there a way I can troubleshoot it?
Look at server console/log for errors. You can also manually open db.

everything looked ok there no errors. If i type in admincheat permissions.add steamid vip it tells me group doesnt exsists, then I can type in admincheat permissions.listgroups a blank message, and I can also do the add group command I dont know what it is off of the top of my head and it will say unexpected db error.

everything looked ok there no errors. If i type in admincheat permissions.add steamid vip it tells me group doesnt exsists, then I can type in admincheat permissions.listgroups a blank message, and I can also do the add group command I dont know what it is off of the top of my head and it will say unexpected db error.
You need to add group first. Anyway, could you send me your table dump?

You need to add group first. Anyway, could you send me your table dump?
everything is good now for some reason i had a table called permissions group and not just group i created a test environment and realized the different now sure what happened there

Having this error show up randomly on a couple of shards. @Michidu I am using MySQL.
Code:
02/03/19 17:28 [Permission][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\permissions\permissions\private\hooks.cpp Permissions::Hooks::Hook_AShooterGameMode_HandleNewPlayer) Couldn't add player

i get the same issue and mysql tables have stopped entering the "Default," group. Dunno what i did wrong.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back