Atlas Adverts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
Michidu submitted a new resource:

Atlas Adverts - Timed chat and welcome messages

Plugin adds timed chat and welcome messages.

You can choose from 3 different modes for every message:
  • ClientChat - Chat message
  • ServerChat - Server chat message
  • Notification - On-screen message
Configuration:
JSON:
{
  "AdvertMessages":{
    "WelcomeMsgEnabled":true, // Enable welcome message, true or false
    "WelcomeMsg":"Welcome to my server!",
    "WelcomeMsgColor":[ // Welcome message color in...

Read more about this resource...

anyone else notice it will send all your messages at once depending on the interval?

Had it set to 3 notifications with a 2400 interval. It was sending all 3 notifications every 40 mins instead of rotating between 3 messages like it does on ark.

anyone else notice it will send all your messages at once depending on the interval?

Had it set to 3 notifications with a 2400 interval. It was sending all 3 notifications every 40 mins instead of rotating between 3 messages like it does on ark.
Same thing here

ok, well i found my mistake.
You have to define a different interval for each message. Otherwise, they always appear at the same time

@Michidu
I think one interval for all messages is better - lik it is in ark-advert

Last edited:
minor request for this mod.. would it be possable to add triggers to the messages, meaning for example ....
/donate == would give donation info or even open a predefined webpage within steam webbrowser if the user wishs to donate. then you can put the message to type /donate for more info as the timed message .. in theory linking the alert message and the triggered one together.
/rules == displays a list of all server rules currently set on the server.

those are just 2 examples.

would also like the ability to blacklist users that shouldn't receive certain messages as they have oped out, or they have donated to the server so they shouldn't receive some of the advertisements.

Can't you support Chinese?thx
Try it now.
minor request for this mod.. would it be possable to add triggers to the messages, meaning for example ....
/donate == would give donation info or even open a predefined webpage within steam webbrowser if the user wishs to donate. then you can put the message to type /donate for more info as the timed message .. in theory linking the alert message and the triggered one together.
/rules == displays a list of all server rules currently set on the server.
Another plugin will be able to do it.

I want to use only motd feature but regardless if i set random messages true or false, they keep spamming.

I want to use only motd feature but regardless if i set random messages true or false, they keep spamming.
As a workaround, keep only 1 message with a big interval.

I had a random crash @Michidu just wanted to let you know about it. Not sure if I did something wrong. I can also send you my config if you want just let me know.

Fatal error!

VERSION: 15.35
ShooterGameServer.exe!AShooterPlayerController::ClientServerChatDirectMessage() (0x00007ff79265a90d) + 29 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelivereal\projects\shootergame\intermediate\build\win64\shootergameserver\inc\shootergame\shootergame.generated.1.cpp:8358]
AtlasAdvert.dll!WelcomeMsg() (0x00007ff9a3297ff3) + 152 bytes [d:\programs\ark\atlas\atlasadvert\atlasadvert\atlasadvert.cpp:68]
VERSION.dll!API::Timer::Update() (0x00007ff9986ba6e7) + 22 bytes [d:\programs\ark\ark-server-api\version\core\private\tools\timer.cpp:96]
VERSION.dll!AtlasApi::Hook_AGameState_DefaultTimer() (0x00007ff998696752) + 80 bytes [d:\programs\ark\ark-server-api\version\core\private\atlas\hooksimpl.cpp:136]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FTimerManager::Tick() (0x00007ff79346c35a) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelivereal\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\timermanager.cpp:1087]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UWorld::Tick() (0x00007ff79330e6cd) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelivereal\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:1321]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UGameEngine::Tick() (0x00007ff7932aef02) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelivereal\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:1181]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FEngineLoop::Tick() (0x00007ff791e7ce6b) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelivereal\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2449]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMain() (0x00007ff791e77c7d) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelivereal\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:140]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMainWrapper() (0x00007ff791e77cda) + 5 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelivereal\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:125]
ShooterGameServer.exe!WinMain() (0x00007ff791e7d75a) + 17 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelivereal\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:209]
ShooterGameServer.exe!__tmainCRTStartup() (0x00007ff79416497d) + 21 bytes [f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618]
KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff9b2ff8364) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff9b549e851) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff9b549e851) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

Not often 2-3 times a day it happened within an hr of each other today.

@Michidu the welcome msg isnt working for me either, do i have to remove the MotD in the server for it to work?

Last edited:
@Michidu the welcome msg isnt working for me either, do i have to remove the MotD in the server for it to work?
It does work, just not showing up in "Global" Chat but the next tab. I could see if that could changed tho.

yea u are right, for some reason i assumed the welcome msg would be more like the notifications, and i rarely switch chat tabs

Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back