ASADedicatedManager

ASADedicatedManager 1.6.2.0

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ASADedicatedManager

ASADedicatedManager submitted a new resource:

ASADedicatedManager - THE APPLICATION YOU NEED TO MANAGE YOUR ARK: SURVIVAL ASCENDED SERVER

WHY CHOOSE ASA DEDICATED SERVER MANAGER?​

ASA Dedicated Server Manager is an innovative application designed to simplify the management and configuration of dedicated servers for “Ark Survival Ascended”. This robust and user-friendly tool offers an intuitive interface for managing the game’s complex settings, making server experience more enjoyable and accessible.

KEY FEATURES​

Automatic configuration object construction of gameusersettings.ini and...

Read more about this resource...

Hey there, great server manager. The easiest to use yet in terms of a clean import. I did notice though that I can't boot my server with plugins which I assume is an oversight as this is the plugin website. If there a short-term fix to do this I'd be appreciative. Ty!

ASADedicatedManager updated ASADedicatedManager with a new update entry:

First integration of the gameservershub.com loader API

- First integration of the gameservershub.com loader API, there is still a lot to do to integrate it correctly but here is the basis which will allow you to at least launch the server with the API
* Shortly:
** Plugin management
** Managing the JSON file

- Emergency fix for update server and verify not working after 1.6.1.8

- Finalizing the profile creation process
- Update the profile manager interface for greater clarity
- If the profile.json does not exist...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The name for the Scorched Earth Map on the server is "ScorchedEarth_WP"

Check here:

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back