ArkShop DB, commands not working.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wxr

Hi. So i've created a MySQL database called ArkShop for my 3 clustered servers in order for them to share points and kits. Now here's the problem, when i use sqlite, everything works fine except the dboverride but thats another story. When i switch to mysql, everything also works fine except some commands. I can't use /points and also when i try to buy something i don't get any info back on whether i bought it or not. I need to get it fixed soon, is this a known problem? I've looked on the internet and it seems like it's not. :(

last ark update broke allot of plugins because they change some things with steam id. We need to eait for plugin des to fix isuess

Hi. So i've created a MySQL database called ArkShop for my 3 clustered servers in order for them to share points and kits. Now here's the problem, when i use sqlite, everything works fine except the dboverride but thats another story. When i switch to mysql, everything also works fine except some commands. I can't use /points and also when i try to buy something i don't get any info back on whether i bought it or not. I need to get it fixed soon, is this a known problem? I've looked on the internet and it seems like it's not. :(
Wooly has posted a hotfix for the api posted in his discord that fixes the shop plugin, and agito posted a permissions fix in his discord that fixes the permission plugin! Tested both and they work perfectly!

Wooly has posted a hotfix for the api posted in his discord that fixes the shop plugin, and agito posted a permissions fix in his discord that fixes the permission plugin! Tested both and they work perfectly!

I am in his discord I don't see the channel #fix-plugins

It's because it's in a section where Patrons can only access.

Last edited:
Can you link those servers? I can't seem to find them.

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Back