Ark & Atlas Server Api C++ Hook Generator

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OwnProx

v1.1 Released:
Fixed Disable hook output
Fixed structure names to not include "__declspec(align(8))"

v1.2 Released
Fixed search function before it was causing issues with the generated hooks
Disabled combo box's till the headers have fully downloaded

v1.3 Released
Fixed structure types not being declared in the hook
Changed structure type argument variable name to be always _this
Fixed hooks where functions had '>' in the arguments it would produce a wrong hook
Fixed hooks where functions had stuff like 'TArray<TEnumAsByte<enum EObjectTypeQuery>>*' it would produce a weird hook
Fixed hooks where functions had random spaces like '* *' or ' **' in arguments causing it to produce the hook wrong
Fixed hooks where functions had random spaces like '* >' or ' *>' in arguments causing it to produce the hook wrong

v1.4 Released
Fixed structures that were not added because they had sub structures in them, Such as UWorld.
Some cleaning the source code is now even smaller.

v1.5 Released
Support for atlas

Hi I managed to make ASM work thanks for that now I would like to download server api but windows automatically deletes it and tells me a virus can you do something about it please

Hi there, I found some bugs in the tool and would love to share it with you.

I am currently using V1.6

1. the right hand dropdown throws an exception if you have typed something and the drop down is closed

2. UPrimalInventoryComponent AllowAddingToArkTribute seems to have an issue It throws an error when trying to use the code from the tool

unknown.png

3. UPrimalInventoryComponent_ServerAddToArkTributeInventory has an issue with some funny parameter pass
View attachment 1552

Last edited:
3. UPrimalInventoryComponent_ServerAddToArkTributeInventory has an issue with some funny parameter pass
View attachment 1552

Replace the broken text with SteamItemUserIds. The program seems to stick the 2nd value from the parameters, so when you have something like unsigned in there it will bug out and use the variable type as the variable name in the return statement. Just gotta watch out for it.

When you are returning or calling the original function you need to pass the exact same values passed in to your hook, unless of course you are modifying them yourself, then you would use your new value in the return statement.

Thanks that is what I did for number 3, but was giving feedback to the dev about bugs in his app

View attachment 3765
It seems that there are some problems.

Need this code before DownloadStringAsync

System.Net.ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol = SecurityProtocolType.Tls12;

Last edited:
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back