anyone able to offer some help on shop,lootboxes and permissions.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wonkeyedan

trying to start a server up with these 3 plugins, completely new to it but I get majority of what im doing, can edit config files no problem however ive hit a wall. lootboxes will not load, keep getting error 1114, haragon suggested setting up mysql as lootboxes prefers it. input mysql details given to me by hosting and no change. tried to link shop to db for 4 days no luck, then today it created a table. so i input the details of db into config of lootbox and permissions, and now nothing is connecting to db again. about to throw pc out the window and go back to xbox :mad::rolleyes::LOL:

trying to start a server up with these 3 plugins, completely new to it but I get majority of what im doing, can edit config files no problem however ive hit a wall. lootboxes will not load, keep getting error 1114, haragon suggested setting up mysql as lootboxes prefers it. input mysql details given to me by hosting and no change. tried to link shop to db for 4 days no luck, then today it created a table. so i input the details of db into config of lootbox and permissions, and now nothing is connecting to db again. about to throw pc out the window and go back to xbox :mad::rolleyes::LOL:
Where are you hosting your servers? How are they hosted?

hosted on hosthavoc. mate of mine has the same setup as I am aiming for, so i know it works, only difference between what he is doing and myself is he has separate off server MySQL hosting {and he has a little more knowledge about MySQL and coding. currently I only have one server setup, aiming to add second and third in once first is up and running and start populating. hosthavoc have provided me with a single MySQL db. my mate says he has his plugins linked to separate db's whereas I am putting them all into one.

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back