★ Looking to pay for lootboxes/player protection ★ | High Quality Work | ★ Business Opportunity ★

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If someone selling copies let me know XD (or wanna code a new 1 XD)

Can a person make enough donations off of a server to cover the cost of hosting, time spent admining, etc. and then still make some profit for residual income?

I'm nearing retirement and trying to find a way to make some residual income. I've setup ARK Servers before, that's not the challenge, but I've never done the shop and donations thing.

Considering an Atlas server as well.

Can a person make enough donations off of a server to cover the cost of hosting, time spent admining, etc. and then still make some profit for residual income?

I'm nearing retirement and trying to find a way to make some residual income. I've setup ARK Servers before, that's not the challenge, but I've never done the shop and donations thing.

Considering an Atlas server as well.
Yes, Top servers make around $1,000 - $10,000 in donations monthly.
Low-end servers make $100-900 monthly depending on the donation plan set up to fund the server. The reason all the top servers keep their plugins private is that of how much income it brings in. If they publish them they lose potential income.

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back