★ Looking to pay for lootboxes/player protection ★ | High Quality Work | ★ Business Opportunity ★

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GamingOGs

ㅤㅤ
Hi, I recently invested quite a bit of money into a network of gaming servers and I'm interested in hiring a person to help code a few things for my server. We can discuss the prices in private message. I need someone who knows what there doing and someone who is willing to help grow my server. I know these plugins are possible because some top servers already have them and paid alot of money to get them coded.

Player Protection, The player joins the server and get's "X" amount of structure protection. The "X" amount should be able to be configured.
Player Protection should expire after a certain time. Example; 72hour protection. It expires 72hours after the player connects to server.

Lootboxes, Lootboxes should be a command /lootbox and you get a lootbox.
Lootboxes should be able to be configured by a config file. Like the shop plugin config file.
Lootboxes should be given to all players by default after a "X" amount of hours.

I'm very serious when I say I'm looking to hire someone onto our team. I am investing money into gaming servers to start them off a business perspective. If you think this is something you can do for me please contact me directly.

Edit: We have found and hired a full dedicated dev team to create us custom plugins. We have coded a better verison of lootboxes and a much more advance version of Auto Protection Plugin. For anyone who is still searching for devs, Feel free to use this thread! We had hundreds of offers from devs just by using this forum itself. So you'll find some good people out there just keep looking! :)

Last edited:
Ego? You brought up exactly what EliteArk has running. But I do wish you goodluck.
You're not the first server to ever do lootboxes or a crate system. You might be one of the few that did it for ark but thousands and thousands of servers have them outside of ark. Same exact type, You type a command and receive a lootbox. You're not the first to come up with that idea, Even reading this forum website tons of other people have asked the same question. I'd simply implied that's narcissistic if you implying that I'm trying to copy EliteArk... Because that would mean you were the original creator of lootboxes, Which have been around for years.
But to answer your question, No I'm not trying to copy EliteArk by no means. I simply gave your server as an example of it being possible for ark servers. I already have been getting tons of offers of peopling interested in this.

@Ronniek09 and whats wrong if he copy ur server ??!! can ur server handle 10000 player ? u just can have 500 max lets say with 5 cluster lol dont be selfish about having something ... or ur just sad bcz u want to make money from that server and not just having a server for people to have fun and enjoy :) we all need that plugins not bcz it is on ur server and not bcz it make a server popular ;) we just need it bcz it is something good to have thats all :) dont be like that or ur server will be dead later

@Ronniek09 and whats wrong if he copy ur server ??!! can ur server handle 10000 player ? u just can have 500 max lets say with 5 cluster lol dont be selfish about having something ... or ur just sad bcz u want to make money from that server and not just having a server for people to have fun and enjoy :) we all need that plugins not bcz it is on ur server and not bcz it make a server popular ;) we just need it bcz it is something good to have thats all :) dont be like that or ur server will be dead later

Who said anything about making money? Don't put words in my mouth, couplebeers said it was for a buisness perspective, NOT I. My server was never for "making money" what you do with your own server(s) is your business, but don't assume mine is that. I cover it for expenses and expansions. Don't assume you know ANYTHING about my server or HOW I run it.

than stop being like that ... if people are asking for a plugins like this it doesnt mean they want to have it bcz it is on ur server :) people are just giving an example about ur server bcz it has it and as u want to keep it for urself dont come and shoot at people who are asking for it have a nice day :)

Who said anything about making money? Don't put words in my mouth, couplebeers said it was for a buisness perspective, NOT I. My server was never for "making money" what you do with your own server(s) is your business, but don't assume mine is that. I cover it for expenses and expansions. Don't assume you know ANYTHING about my server or HOW I run it.
Why do you have a stick up you're arse?

i already know you hired OwnProx to make plugins why cant he do the same?

F

i already know you hired OwnProx to make plugins why cant he do the same?[/j]

Might want to redirect your comment to yourself there pal. Never said anyone couldn’t ask anyone to make anything. Nice try troll. Lol.

I will no longer be responding to the trolls here. Like previously stated, goodluck and have a wonderful day.

Might want to redirect your comment to yourself there pal. Never said anyone couldn’t ask anyone to make anything. Nice try troll.

I will no longer be responding to the trolls here. Like previously stated, goodluck and have a wonderful day.

My goodness, the trolls are definitely coming out on here. Let me address a couple things.

First off, couplebeers posted asking for plugins with the exact same functionality and settings that eliteark runs (pretty damn obvious from anyone that has played on eliteark like myself). Ronnie simply called him out on that and was polite afterwards. Second, if you are going to come on here failing to post anything remotely related to the English language, please leave. None of the points you said even remotely make sense and are irrelevant.

Read my first sentence addressing the other quote.. not once did anyone here say nobody can hire anyone. Where you guys are pulling this out of your brains is beyond me.

My goodness, the trolls are definitely coming out on here. Let me address a couple things.

First off, couplebeers posted asking for plugins with the exact same functionality and settings that eliteark runs (pretty damn obvious from anyone that has played on eliteark like myself). Ronnie simply called him out on that and was polite afterwards. Second, if you are going to come on here failing to post anything remotely related to the English language, please leave. None of the points you said even remotely make sense and are irrelevant.

Read my first sentence addressing the other quote.. not once did anyone here say nobody can hire anyone. Where you guys are pulling this out of your brains is beyond me.

Sorry for steping in but were did this dude come from ? xD
Joined today ? and his first post involves with this, looks like someone called 911^^

i dont think he should even be here trying to say that ;) this is something out of his buisness let him handle his own problem polite or not polite it is just something that is not related to him :) so let him mind his own buisness thanks have a nice day and good luck being a human

i dont think he should even be here trying to say that ;) this is something out of his buisness let him handle his own problem polite or not polite it is just something that is not related to him :) so let him mind his own buisness thanks have a nice day and good luck being a human

You told someone to mind their business when you yourself chimed in with your 1/2 cents? Have a wonderful day and goodluck being a human.

Any dev out there who is still interested let me know. We have invested thousands of dollars already into a full dev team to work alongside us. We'd be more then happy to discuss custom coding and pricing. Send me DMs!

Hey, i search dev too the player protection, can i pay the dev too. Thanks u
Discord : https://discord.gg/T2sSSDV
The devs on here are privately contracted with a server owner and can't legally release player protection and loot boxes. We already had tons of devs reach out and offer to code us loot boxes and auto protection. We have already found devs and hired them privately, If you want devs to code you loot box or player protection go search from some you'll find them ;) Hopefully you can find some good people to work for you.

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back