Weird one, can't find any topics on it, with Permissions...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RomeVandrake

So I set up the MySQL database, got it to create and store tables without a hitch. Works across all servers in my cluster. Terrific. However, when I try to add a player via steam id to any of the groups, it simply says Player or Group does not exist. Well we know the group does, it'll list them both with RCON commands and on the MySQL database... So it's not finding the steam id, I'm assuming? What am I missing that would allow it to do that and add people to groups?

Thanks in advance...

So I set up the MySQL database, got it to create and store tables without a hitch. Works across all servers in my cluster. Terrific. However, when I try to add a player via steam id to any of the groups, it simply says Player or Group does not exist. Well we know the group does, it'll list them both with RCON commands and on the MySQL database... So it's not finding the steam id, I'm assuming? What am I missing that would allow it to do that and add people to groups?

Thanks in advance...

See the following post I just made.

So I did exactly what you suggested, was able to make a little progress... But it's not adding anyone automatically to the Default group at all. Me and another admin are in both Default and Admins, and I manually added another to a different group, but no one is being added, and more often than not, it simply tells me the player doesn't exist when I try to do so manually...

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back