"Waypoint" system to drop in-game pins on locations

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Itzlowgunyo

If this already exists, please direct me to it.

The Player map pins honestly kind of suck. I was thinking that it would be really nice to be able to drop a waypoint down in the same way that you can have in-game waypoints that show the location of a dino that you're in the process of taming with the taming HUD, or with a Mission dispatcher on the Genesis maps.
I'm not sure if this is within the scope of a Plugin or if it would have to be done in a mod, but a plugin would be preferable.

Ideally, this would be done through a chat command like /PinWaypoint, and it would drop down a waypoint at the player's location. From there, you could type /ToggleWaypoints to turn your waypoints on and off. Even better if you could rename a waypoint through another command, So you could name them something like "Outpost" or "Ally Base" for reference later on.

Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back