(update 20 feb) default baby dinos to "disable wander" on claim or on hatch (new info)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

a white guy

this plugin should globally set a dinos wander to disable as the default setting

(would be very similar to my request to globally set dinos to no ally look as their default)

this would be super helpful for those who like to mass breed and hatch a crap ton of eggs at once esp on a higher rate server where breeding is very often

***(UPDATE)***

i am looking for a dev now to look at existing code i currently have.

someone was able to make an attempt at this plugin and it is definitely working better than not having it at all however, it has one flaw. they only way they could get it to work is the delay the wander code from happening 10ms after the creature is born. this allows a small chance for the baby creature to pick a location to wander off to 1 time before it turns off wander.

so if there is a developer interesting in trying to tweak the code i have let me know.

Last edited:
i believe you can have mating without having enable wonder. that's how it is in my server.

this plugin would be intended for having babies set as disable wander by default once they hatch and you claim them.

this plugin should globally set a dinos wander to disable as the default setting

(would be very similar to my request to globally set dinos to no ally look as their default)

this would be super helpful for those who like to mass breed and hatch a crap ton of eggs at once esp on a higher rate server where breeding is very often

***(UPDATE)***

i am looking for a dev now to look at existing code i currently have.

someone was able to make an attempt at this plugin and it is definitely working better than not having it at all however, it has one flaw. they only way they could get it to work is the delay the wander code from happening 10ms after the creature is born. this allows a small chance for the baby creature to pick a location to wander off to 1 time before it turns off wander.

so if there is a developer interesting in trying to tweak the code i have let me know.
https://arkserverapi.com/resources/no-wander.163/ Credit to lethal :)

Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back