Templates .json files

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar

Supporter Rank
I'm trying to use the Shop, Currency & Kits plugin, but I'm not aware of programming and am having trouble setting up. Someone who has already had this job could provide a template file for agent. That way we could work on the model.

All he has to do is look up a tutorial on JSON. It's not difficult to understand. You don't even need programming knowledge.

I'm trying to use the Shop, Currency & Kits plugin, but I'm not aware of programming and am having trouble setting up. Someone who has already had this job could provide a template file for agent. That way we could work on the model.
As @xsilversagex says, it exists a template included when you download the plugin that explains most of how you can do it. I'll would recommend you to first have a look and try your way forward first. And do you need help you can pm me and I have a look at the config file.

But first, before you send it to me do a check so you don't have any syntax error with this tool: https://jsonlint.com

//Foppa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back