Suport for fatal error

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Isla Calavera

Supporter Rank
As we are many administrators and developers, I wanted to ask if anyone knows how to solve fatal errors problems or any place where we can find help with this kind of problems.

Thank you very much to all.

As we are many administrators and developers, I wanted to ask if anyone knows how to solve fatal errors problems or any place where we can find help with this kind of problems.

You need to be more specified than that. Fatal Error can be anything. Please provide with logs, dumps, and screenshots. :)

I'll be the one that says it... if its plugin or ArkBot related then you're FAR better off going to the appropriate forum!

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back