Shop with a nice UI???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RomeVandrake

I've been searching everywhere for an in-game shop that can connect to a database, I don't like the text-based ones I've seen, and the UI ones I've seen are either unsupported any longer, or impossible to get up with the author to buy. Anyone have any work done on this? I'm well aware it won't be free and am more than willing to pay!

Thanks in advance!

I've been searching everywhere for an in-game shop that can connect to a database, I don't like the text-based ones I've seen, and the UI ones I've seen are either unsupported any longer, or impossible to get up with the author to buy. Anyone have any work done on this? I'm well aware it won't be free and am more than willing to pay!

Thanks in advance!
You can locate UI devs inside the ark modding discord directly. Wooly has a paid shop UI system currently but you can freely hire someone to create a custom UI to work with the arkshop default inside the ark modding discord.

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back