Semi-automatic decay plugin

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

aracin

Supporter Rank
Hi, Is it possible to develop a plugin that records every tribe / player and its structures in a database and after the expiry of e.g. 20 days in which no one from the tribe was online reports these structures with map and coordinates via Discord Bot in a channel? AutoDecay is unfortunately prone to errors and has often deleted bases of active players and the ARK internal decay options also often delete before the time runs out, so I'm looking for something that only runs semi-automatically. It should only report via Discord when a base with dinosaurs expires so that the admins can then delete these structures manually. A permissions control would be great to give default groups 20 days, while vacationers can be upgraded to 60 days.

I am also looking for the same things.

in fact the AutoDecay plugin is based on the connection time of the tribe leader and therefore even if the other member reset the timer of the structures the plugin does not take this into account and still destroys the structures because of the inactivity of the leader tribe.

So I had the same problems with bases destroyed for no reason just because the chief of the tribe was not logged in and the other members were still playing.

Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back