Rio Anti PvE Grifering

Rio Anti PvE Grifering 1,8

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wingless

Wingless submitted a new resource:

Rio Anti PvE Grifering - Simple plugin for prevent grifering in PvE servers.

My simple plugin for prevent grifering in PvE servers.

Features:

• Allows you to disable the viewing of the inventory of dead bodies and bags by players and dinos of another tribe.
  • Allows you to disable the ability to turn on and off other tribe's structures (generators, fabricators, etc.).
  • Allows you to disable the ability to mate dinos of one tribe with dinos of another tribe.
  • Allows you to disable the dragging of other players...

Read more about this resource...

Regarding the setting of moving the body, can it be configured to allow allies/tribes?

Regarding the setting of moving the body, can it be configured to allow allies/tribes?
not for now. but I've almost finished next update and it will be possible.
It's holidays and it's going to take a few days.

possible to add disablepickupeggs from others too? ( if this wasnt added yet) that feature would be awesome too for pve :)

Is it possible to protect offline players from drowning or being killed by a wild dino? body dragging itself is useful when you want to save someone after a crash, but so that they can't die when they are offline?

Is it possible to protect offline players from drowning or being killed by a wild dino? body dragging itself is useful when you want to save someone after a crash, but so that they can't die when they are offline?
thanks for ur feedback. I`ll think about it.

possible to add disablepickupeggs from others too? ( if this wasnt added yet) that feature would be awesome too for pve :)
this was inconvenient in some cases, such as when dinosaurs lay eggs. I'll see what I can do about it. thanks

Thanks ;) and LOL, once as an admin, I saved a player who was sleeping on the roof of the base on a cliff, I wanted to carry him to the base, so I flew on GCM, I grabbed him, but I hit his body on the balcony and he fell onto the rocks... what a tragic death...
Killing a sleeping player is much easier in this game than in ASE :/
It should only be possible in a tribe or with the red GCM pistol / console command.

Last edited:
Wingless updated Rio Anti PvE Grifering with a new update entry:

v1.6

What`s new:​

- Added fix for wild Oasisaurs locked inventory
- Added structures settings: Now you can unlock specific structures and prevent them from being locked.
- Added new console command: cheat GetTargetBP - when used, it will send the chat and console log of the Blueprint of the dinosaur or structure you are viewing.

Config changes (look config_commented.json):​

JSON:
"EnableOasisaurInventoryFix": true, // Enable fix for Oasisaur locked...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wingless updated Rio Anti PvE Grifering with a new update entry:

v1.8

What`s new:​

- Added offline protection for players (look config_commented.json)
- Fixed a bug that prevented tribe's dinos mating when the option DisableDinoMating was enabled
- Fixed a bug where the inventory of an unlocked structure remained unavailable if "SupportLocking": false was set
- Added new console command: cheat KillTarget - when used, it will kill target player (it was added because admins can't ignore offline protect)

Please note that config file...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back