Anti PvE Griefing [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingless

Wingless submitted a new resource:

Rio Anti PvE Grifering - Simple plugin for prevent grifering in PvE servers.

My simple plugin for prevent grifering in PvE servers.

Features:

• Allows you to disable the viewing of the inventory of dead bodies and bags by players and dinos of another tribe.
  • Allows you to disable the ability to turn on and off other tribe's structures (generators, fabricators, etc.).
  • Allows you to disable the ability to mate dinos of one tribe with dinos of another tribe.
  • Allows you to disable the dragging of other players...

Read more about this resource...

Regarding the setting of moving the body, can it be configured to allow allies/tribes?

Regarding the setting of moving the body, can it be configured to allow allies/tribes?
not for now. but I've almost finished next update and it will be possible.
It's holidays and it's going to take a few days.

possible to add disablepickupeggs from others too? ( if this wasnt added yet) that feature would be awesome too for pve :)

Is it possible to protect offline players from drowning or being killed by a wild dino? body dragging itself is useful when you want to save someone after a crash, but so that they can't die when they are offline?

Is it possible to protect offline players from drowning or being killed by a wild dino? body dragging itself is useful when you want to save someone after a crash, but so that they can't die when they are offline?
thanks for ur feedback. I`ll think about it.

possible to add disablepickupeggs from others too? ( if this wasnt added yet) that feature would be awesome too for pve :)
this was inconvenient in some cases, such as when dinosaurs lay eggs. I'll see what I can do about it. thanks

Thanks ;) and LOL, once as an admin, I saved a player who was sleeping on the roof of the base on a cliff, I wanted to carry him to the base, so I flew on GCM, I grabbed him, but I hit his body on the balcony and he fell onto the rocks... what a tragic death...
Killing a sleeping player is much easier in this game than in ASE :/
It should only be possible in a tribe or with the red GCM pistol / console command.

Last edited:
Wingless updated Rio Anti PvE Grifering with a new update entry:

v1.6

What`s new:​

- Added fix for wild Oasisaurs locked inventory
- Added structures settings: Now you can unlock specific structures and prevent them from being locked.
- Added new console command: cheat GetTargetBP - when used, it will send the chat and console log of the Blueprint of the dinosaur or structure you are viewing.

Config changes (look config_commented.json):​

JSON:
"EnableOasisaurInventoryFix": true, // Enable fix for Oasisaur locked...

Read the rest of this update entry...

v1.8

What`s new:​

- Added offline protection for players (look config_commented.json)
- Fixed a bug that prevented tribe's dinos mating when the option DisableDinoMating was enabled
- Fixed a bug where the inventory of an unlocked structure remained unavailable if "SupportLocking": false was set
- Added new console command: cheat KillTarget - when used, it will kill target player (it was added because admins can't ignore offline protect)

Please note that config file...​

What`s new:

• Fixed the plugin name issue.
  • Fixed the bug where tamed dinos started getting deleted after the latest game update when using DestroyUnclaimedDinos: true in config.json and DisableDinoDecayPvE=True in GameUserSettings.ini.
  • Updated and optimized the code.
  • Removed the DestroyUnclaimedDinos parameter from config.json. Instead, a new parameter has been added: DestroyDecayedDinos.
  • New parameter: DestroyDecayedDinos=true - Allows you to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back