Perfect Item Spawner

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

woolypenguin

ㅤㅤ
woolypenguin submitted a new resource:

Perfect Item Spawner - Spawn items/weapons with customized stats!

Perfect Item Spawner!

- Spawn any weapon/item/blueprint with the exact stats you want!

Features:

Spawn any weapon/item with custom stats.
Works with Blueprints too!
Can customize armor value, weapon damage and durability.
RCON and console command to summon items.
If player is offline, the plugin will remember the command and give the player the item(s) when he/she logs in!
Can be implemented in tons of ways, Tebex, Arkshop, SDonate, etc.
Very simple to implement, no config needed...

Read more about this resource...

Join again, and look at the verification channel.. No one booted you, but unless you get a role assigned, you get auto-booted on going offline.

I tried to join the discord, because I bought it and it kicks me out. and he has not given me the license

如何在商店中添加恐龙供玩家购买
How to add dinosaurs to the store for players to buy

woolypenguin updated Perfect Item Spawner with a new update entry:

- Added item clamps, global % and per blueprint overrides.
- Fixes the quality tier for all items. (Will take item clamps by plugin into consideration)
- Ability to gradually increase the item cap over time. Automatic since wipe, will reach configured cap at set timespan in config.

Read the rest of this update entry...

So does this effectively fix all items that spawn in supply crates or drops without interference from myself or does this only affect items spawned in with the wooly command? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm just getting back into managing my own Ark server and the ArkAPI wasn't around when I shut down my last server.

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back