No More Undermeshing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

woolypenguin

ㅤㅤ
woolypenguin submitted a new resource:

No More Undermeshing - As seen on Nerd Parade.. Fixes undermeshing once and for all!

Proudly presenting No More Undermeshing!
- Also known as "Mesh Police" / "anti-mesh".
- Makes your server undermesher free!
- After tons of development it's now finally ready for public release!

Videos of plugin:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Features:
  • Detects players as they enter the mesh.
  • Multi threaded to...

Read more about this resource...

Unable to leave a review but been and owner and apart of this plugin since its testing version release. The work woolypenguin has done to combat the largest and most controversial issue in this game is outstanding. If you are a estabalished cluster this plugin is a must and well worth the price. This is IMO the best plugin developer currently for ARK, his support and communication is second to none either.

Highly recommend Wooly & this plugin.

Top work

:)

TOP plugin! using it for some time now! Thnx Wooly!

This is looking fantastic. Does the plugin also prevent building inside the mesh? Otherwise this would allow players to get 'unraidable' bases..

Can't express how talented Wooly really is in terms of creations. This plugin is a must-have and worth the price he solved what ark couldn't solve in years in under a few months.​

Yes, I try to always remember unicode in all my plugins. And if I missed a conversion somewhere. Just tell me and it'll be fixed :)
As I'm Norwegian, my own language doesn't work without unicode...^^

An error occurs when you write the config file of the plug-in in Korean.
Yes, I try to always remember unicode in all my plugins. And if I missed a conversion somewhere. Just tell me and it'll be fixed :)
As I'm Norwegian, my own language doesn't work without unicode...^^

An error occurs when you write the config file of the plug-in in Korean.

I'd like to try this before I buy it, as I can't tell exactly what it does from the description..;..

I can't see how a plugin could stop building under the mesh, as no-collision allows that and you can't tell the difference. Does the plugin at least stop people doing 'any' action inside the mesh? Such as placing a structure? Or does it only detect/stop using C4 or weapon?

Thanks.

as i get from vid and explaination is that they cant get into the mesh without dying or teleporting away (depending on config)

Hello can I make some delay before killing player? (3-5 sec) or it always kills instantly ?

does it work with teleporters and beds from mods like s+ teleporter, s+ beds and awesome teleporters?

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back