No Fly List

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jraServerAPI

Master Supporter Rank
Master Supporter Rank
ㅤㅤ
jraServerAPI submitted a new resource:

No Fly List - Easily configure what dinos you can fly on each map

If you enjoy my plugins, please leave a rating!

A simple plugin to control what dinos you can fly on each map.

Reload condig command: nfl.reload

Configuration:
JSON:
{
    "NoFlyList":{
        "Enabled": true,           // enable the plugin
        "SenderNameInChat": "No Fly List",  // the name in chat
        "ExcludeTheList": true,    // if true then "TheList" is exclusion only. You CAN'T fly...

Read more about this resource...

I wonder how dinosaur names are determined, if it's some MOD dinosaur? They have strange names. Do they follow the key words in their names when they were tamed? If its name is: A big dinosaur, should I put "dinosaur" to stop it from flying?

If so, does it support a ban on the flight of dinosaurs with Chinese names?

You'll need to find the Blueprint path of the dino you want to block. For example for Argentavis, the blueprint is

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Argentavis/Argent_Character_BP.Argent_Character_BP'"

And just include a unique enough part of that path to include in your config.
This is why I chose to use "Argent".. but "Argent_Character_BP" would also work, and also "Argentavis".
The plugin looks for a match in the blueprint path, for the word you supply. It does not use dino names at all.

You'll need to find the Blueprint path of the dino you want to block. For example for Argentavis, the blueprint is

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Argentavis/Argent_Character_BP.Argent_Character_BP'"

And just include a unique enough part of that path to include in your config.
This is why I chose to use "Argent".. but "Argent_Character_BP" would also work, and also "Argentavis".
The plugin looks for a match in the blueprint path, for the word you supply. It does not use dino names at all.
I see. Thank you

is this only for flyings or can be disabled for riding for all class?

• Dear author
  • This plugin crashed as soon as I installed it on my ASM startup server
  • Why is that? I can't use it properly
  • This is a screenshot of my crash error and the plugin Settings

• Dear author
  • This plugin crashed as soon as I installed it on my ASM startup server
  • Why is that? I can't use it properly
  • This is a screenshot of my crash error and the plugin Settings

Are you able to join my discord channel and open a ticket? It's much easier to continue support on there.

This is only to prevent flying, not riding or mounting.

I see, so anything you can't fly all you have to do then is walk it into water to get dismounted when it takes off and subsequently bypass the plugin's intent. So, disabling mounting would have to be added for the defined paths to keep it from being bypassed.

with them tossed in the air where they can be mounted you just fly until you run out of stamina then find another body of water to get them airborn again.

spacedolphins, phoenix and gasbags are another matter entirely.

Last edited:
I see, so anything you can't fly all you have to do then is walk it into water to get dismounted when it takes off and subsequently bypass the plugin's intent. So, disabling mounting would have to be added for the defined paths to keep it from being bypassed.

with them tossed in the air where they can be mounted you just fly until you run out of stamina then find another body of water to get them airborn again.

spacedolphins, phoenix and gasbags are another matter entirely.
interesting, I never tried those scenarios

Should be great if this plugin could also include Should Pets who can take the player to Fly mode. Like Sinomacrops From Lost Island.

Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back