Mystery loot boxes (beacons)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ramones112

Supporter Rank
Some players of mine have requested that I put "mystery loot boxes" in my shop however I've scoured the Internet of a mod/plugin that allows me to create a beacon that spawns infront of the player that could give players bps, resources, physical currency, dinos etc etc. How ever I haven't found such a thing. Would that be possible to do? Would be great if we could add a {steamid} variable into a command too

Some players of mine have requested that I put "mystery loot boxes" in my shop however I've scoured the Internet of a mod/plugin that allows me to create a beacon that spawns infront of the player that could give players bps, resources, physical currency, dinos etc etc. How ever I haven't found such a thing. Would that be possible to do? Would be great if we could add a {steamid} variable into a command too
You can create mystery boxes using our `Admin Tools` mod. You can completely randomize the rewards given inside these mystery boxes using software like a beacon.

Mod URL: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2240488024
View attachment 4372

Holy heck you guys actually made a mod for it, I saw you made a plugin but this is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you <3

This is also available in the TC's Auto rewards mod. You can add Loot crates as shop rewards, when used it will spawn a loot crate right in front of the player

I made my own lootbox mod instead with my own icons & stuff. Its really easy if you know the basics of Ark Editor

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back