LootBoxes Plus (ARK)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Haragon

Haragon submitted a new resource:

LootBoxes Plus (ARK) - Custom LootBoxes with Timed Rewards

This plugin allows you to set random lootboxes to give to your players via a webshop or some other method in order to monetize your ARK servers.

Timed LootBoxes:
- Set your interval, box, amount and group
- Functions the same as ArkShop Timed Reward

Loot Groups:
- Items: Armor, Weapons, Ship Parts, Structures, etc.
- Shop Points: Random number of points for ArkShop
- Resources
- Dinos
Planned: Commands

In the works (Not implemented):
- Default box (no name just...

Read more about this resource...

Congrats! Awesome to finally see this being public!
Very cool man! Keep up the awesome work!

Haragon updated LootBoxes Plus (ARK) with a new update entry:

LootBoxes Plus (ARK) V1.1

Added Console Commands (For use with ArkShop "Commands" purchase):
AddLootBoxFromCmd <BoxName> <Amount>
- Adds lootbox to the player that runs/buys this command
OpenLootBoxFromCmd <BoxName>
- Opens lootbox for the player that runs/buys this command (They need to have one first)

Added Default LootBox to config.json: This alters your open LootBox chat command so that you can use it without a box, and the DefaultBox will be given out. If no DefaultBox is set the command will...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Congrats! Awesome to finally see this being public!
Very cool man! Keep up the awesome work!

Thank you sir. Happy to put it out there, I know first hand how much these types of addons can help Admins support their servers. Expect to see more functionality added and more plugins from me as time goes on :D

Cheers

with the dino options; are you able to set them to neutered? and is the level before taming or considered "perfect tamed" so if you put 150 is that the perfect tamed number or the before; and once command executes it increases the level to perfect tamed.?

Whats the difference between this one and the free lootbox plugin?
Only thing i can tell is the timed reward which is cool but im not sure that alone is worth the $$$

LootBoxes Plus (ARK) V2.0

Bug fixes:
Corrected an error when calculating item BlueprintChance.

Config changes:
Loot groups have been overhauled. There are no longer 5 set groups, instead, you can now define as many groups as you want. These groups can have items, dinos, points, commands and/or filler in them, and rolls can be set for each. See the example for more information.

New config option: "UseOldConfig": true if you want to continue using your old config with V2.0. This may not be supported forever. Set to...

LootBoxes Plus (ARK) V2.1

Added New Dino Config Options:
"ImprintingPercent" - between 0-100, the imprinting % the dino will have. Can also be used on adults. (Defaults to 0)
"MaturationPercent" - between 0-100, the imprinting % the dino will have. Set below 100 for a baby dino! Set to 100 or omit for an adult. (Defaults to 100)
"SaddleBlueprint" - BP if you would like to give the dino a saddle (Default none)
"SaddleQuality" - Quality of the saddle
"EquipSaddle" - true/false...

Hello

anyway to give a loot box on all on server on same time only 1 time ?
like for comand ?

thanks

So got it, downloaded, and installed.. Fired up and got this.

[LootBoxesPlus][info] HWID Check Passed, Continuing...
[LootBoxesPlus][critical] Failed to open connection!
[API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - LootBoxesPlus
Error code: 1114

failed connection means your MySQL details are wrong. ive just had this myself

Anybody knows how to contact with author?
I need lootbox plugin and GoG plugin broke, and their devs are not avaliable for fix so I need a new one.
And dev of this onehasn't been here for a long time, I'm really desperate.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back