Item Transfer

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vysse

Supporter Rank
It would be nice and useful if someone could make a system that allows you to store items to then retrieve at a later time. This could be used as a way to transfer restricted items from server to server and you could customize which items via an JSON config file. It could have a database in a centralized area and then each item somebody stores would allow them to retrieve it anywhere. Unsure if I'm explaining it right and I'm on my phone but hopefully somebody could run with this. If not I'll try to make it myself but my C++ knowledge is limited.

I was coming on to ask a similar thing. A pluggin to allow restricted item transfers and the allow a server to disallow certain items. Maybe even have the ability to but limits on say time, how often, or amounts.
Yes their are mods that do allow some item transfers, but they seems to be buggy, out of date, limiting, and cumbersome. I don't know why Wildcard hasn't allowed a server admins to either allow or disallow trophies or element transfer to the servers preference., but maybe this can be done with a api pluggin?

It wouldn't be overly hard to do. Just have a config that you choose what the item is based off Blueprint and the name you want to use for it. Then it removes the item from inventory and stores it in a database then when they want it back they can retrieve it and it removes from database and gives it to them.

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Back