ExclusiveJoin

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thered87

thered87 submitted a new resource:

ExclusiveJoin - Will reload the list on given invterval

This plugin will reload the PlayersExclusiveJoinList.txt on a given interval, defaults to 60 seconds.
There is no interaction nor command needed.

If there is other source of validation needed (MySQL for example) just let me know and I will add this.

Configuration:
JSON:
{ 
  "Interval":60
}

Commands:
RCON & Console: ExclusiveJoin.Reload -
This will reload the config.json

Read more about this resource...

Will add MySQL for you :)

So he would use MySQL Data as Fallback :)

It's working fine for me. Could you please explain the problem a little bit more? :)

o/

the log files says 03/08/19 12:19 [API][info] Loaded plugin Exclusive Join V1.0 (Will reload the list on given interval)
config file - i use the standard configurations reload @ 60 sec.
after i change the file "PlayersExclusiveJoinList.txt" ( i removed for testing my steam 64 id) but the file seems not reloaded after 60s.

for every grid the "PlayersExclusiveJoinList.txt" is located in /ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64
every grid has you plugin running

03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] -----------------------------------------------
03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] YAPI V1.4
03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] Loading...

03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] Dumping structures..
03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] Dumping functions..
03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] Dumping globals..
03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] Successfully read information from PDB

03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] Initialized hooks

03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] API was successfully loaded
03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] -----------------------------------------------

03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] UGameEngine::Init was called
03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] Loading plugins..

03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] Loaded plugin Admins permissions V1.0 (Configure admins permissions)
03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] Loaded plugin Exclusive Join V1.0 (Will reload the list on given interval)
03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] Loaded plugin Extended Rcon V1.0 (Additional RCON commands)
03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] Loaded plugin Permissions V1.0 (Manage permissions groups)
03/10/19 20:08 [PrivateMessage][info] PrivateMessage Loaded.
03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] Loaded plugin Private Message V1.0 (Ability to private message other players)
03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] Loaded plugin RconCrossServerChat V1.0 (Cross Server chat using RCON)
03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] Loaded plugin Suicide V1.0 (/suicide command)
03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] Loaded plugin Teleport V1.0 (Teleport Players, Dino's)
03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] Loaded plugin Unicode Rcon V1.0 (Unicode support for RCON)
03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] Loaded all plugins

03/10/19 20:08 [API][info] UWorld::InitWorld was called

regards

Last edited:
I would like to create a debug version for you, so we can see, what is different on your setup.

Could you be so kind and join discord and write me a messag please? :)

Nevermind, I found the Problem :)

Going to deploy a new version today or tomorrow. :)

Already fixed this, but need to test a little bit, to be sure, I didn't broke anything.

Thank you very much! :)

yahh , sounds good ^^

no problem ^^ i`m excided for you the next version.
a big thank you from our 5x5 Atlas Cluster community when this is the solution for the problem. restart the whole cluster for every new whitelist insert is not so funny XD

regards

thered87 updated ExclusiveJoin with a new update entry:

Added Permissions Plugin and fixed a bug

With this new Versions, you need to have the Permission Plugin installed.

Once you have done this, you can also use Permissions to allow joins.

There are 2 possibilities:
1.) Give the group the permission ExclusiveJoin.Allow to allow exclusive joins
2.) If you want to allow join for everyone, you need to add ExclusiveJoin.Allow to a group named Guest

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just trying to make sense of this new update. How can one be in a group if not allowed on the server in general? So it says there was a bug fix so do I need to update? Thanks for your amazing work ;)

When your Permissions Plugin is connected to any mysql database, you can add users on specific actions to specific groups :)

This is already used on one forum for handling there payed groups automatically :)

Yes you should Update if you also delete users from the list on runtime :)

Image given scenario:

You've paid subscriptions for example... VIP.
So once the user bought VIP, you can add him automatically to the group "VIP" which holds the Permission: ExclusiveJoin.Allow. In this case, you don't have to do anything for letting him join.

I added this, because there was someone who wanted to have a mysql connections. In this way, he has some :)

Guest is a special exception here. If this group exists and has this permission, it will be free for all. There is no need having a group :)

Last edited:
When your Permissions Plugin is connected to any mysql database, you can add users on specific actions to specific groups :)

This is already used on one forum for handling there payed groups automatically :)

Yes you should Update if you also delete users from the list on runtime :)

Image given scenario:

You've paid subscriptions for example... VIP.
So once the user bought VIP, you can add him automatically to the group "VIP" which holds the Permission: ExclusiveJoin.Allow. In this case, you don't have to do anything for letting him join.

I added this, because there was someone who wanted to have a mysql connections. In this way, he has some :)

Guest is a special exception here. If this group exists and has this permission, it will be free for all. There is no need having a group :)

Thank you very much for the detailed information. So using the guest group will allow anyone in the ExclusiveJoin.txt file to join then right? Sorry was just a little confused.

Thank you very much for the detailed information. So using the guest group will allow anyone in the ExclusiveJoin.txt file to join then right? Sorry was just a little confused.

No :) Guest Group with this Permission will allow everyone to join. (No matter if he is inside the ExclusiveJoin.txt or not. This is useful, if u want to open your server for a day or more without the need to restarting it :)

Same goes for the other Groups. There is no need anymore to have him inside the ExclusiveJoin.txt once he has a group assigned which holds the permission ExclusiveJoin.Allow

No :) Guest Group with this Permission will allow everyone to join. (No matter if he is inside the ExclusiveJoin.txt or not. This is useful, if u want to open your server for a day or more without the need to restarting it :)

Same goes for the other Groups. There is no need anymore to have him inside the ExclusiveJoin.txt once he has a group assigned which holds the permission ExclusiveJoin.Allow

Got this worked out last night. Love the new system I don't have to use the txt file anymore. Thanks again for such a wonderful plugin ;)

Hi,

I was wondering if the permission plugin is really needed or not ? I just want to use the txt file.

Or do I just have to add the permission plugin without a SQL db ?

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back