DDOS Attack

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Isla Calavera

Supporter Rank
Hello everyone,

Since a few days ago the community of Ark in Spain is having DDOS attacks, I comment this here, to know if there is also this problem in other countries?

If anyone has information that may be helpful, we would greatly appreciate the help.

Hello everyone,

Since a few days ago the community of Ark in Spain is having DDOS attacks, I comment this here, to know if there is also this problem in other countries?

If anyone has information that may be helpful, we would greatly appreciate the help.

I Get attacks on a regular basis :)
That's how it is when you are putting out services and promoting it. There will always be people that want to destroy/hack or sabotage.

get with ovh game servers configure ur udp protection (ie firewall and udp game protection) and all is good. and if that fails your last choice is hyperfilter and maybe if your smart you can use buyvm and tunnel protection they use (Voxility DDOS Protection)

Some time ago, I encountered a DDOS attack every day for half a month

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back