Corrupted Creatures & Aberrant Creatures Spawn on other maps

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

elitedrones

Can this plugging be made for all other maps? I know that we have alphas but this could mix things up a bit. They can have a small spawning ratio so they don't crowd the map so that we can still be surprise when we see them. Or if there is a plugin already made with this feature can someone point me to the right direction since I can’t find it.

Overrides all dinosaurs/creatures within a specified area with specified dinos, allows for areas to be dedicated for the spawning of specific dinosaurs/creatures. Does not prevent wanderers from entering said location.
For example: If you want only Rexes and Carnos to spawn in the Mountain Region

Code:
ConfigOverrideNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(

NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesMountain_C",

NPCSpawnEntries=(

(AnEntryName="CarnoSpawner", EntryWeight=1.0, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Carno_Character_BP_C")),

(AnEntryName="RexSpawner", EntryWeight=1.0, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Rex_Character_BP_C"))

),

NPCSpawnLimits=(

(NPCClassString="Carno_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5),

(NPCClassString="Rex_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)

)

)

Line breaks and spaces are here for better readability of the example. Keep it as one line in your game.ini file.

Overrides all dinosaurs/creatures within a specified area with specified dinos, allows for areas to be dedicated for the spawning of specific dinosaurs/creatures. Does not prevent wanderers from entering said location.
For example: If you want only Rexes and Carnos to spawn in the Mountain Region

Code:
ConfigOverrideNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(

NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesMountain_C",

NPCSpawnEntries=(

(AnEntryName="CarnoSpawner", EntryWeight=1.0, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Carno_Character_BP_C")),

(AnEntryName="RexSpawner", EntryWeight=1.0, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Rex_Character_BP_C"))

),

NPCSpawnLimits=(

(NPCClassString="Carno_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5),

(NPCClassString="Rex_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)

)

)

Line breaks and spaces are here for better readability of the example. Keep it as one line in your game.ini file.

Thanks for this how hard will making a plugin for this will be. i wouldn't making some appear in my game but in case someone else wanted to use it as well they can just plug this in to their game. also would clean up the Game.ini file.

in simpler terms i would like to make a file that would run this and make then spawn accordingly like the rest plugins. i will make a testing one for just griffins and then move forward.

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back