ByeByeCorrupted

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WETBATMAN

WETBATMAN submitted a new resource:

ByeByeCorrupted - Prevent Corrupted Dino's From Dealing Damage To Structures !

Big Thanks To @Michidu for the help with this plugin, and big thanks to him for making the life or ark admins easier and making the life of ark players more fun!

this plugin was originally designed for DopeArk PVP with great help from Michidu however as I see more people complain about the corrupted dinos being unbalanced I decided to modify the plugin and post it here!

this plugin is extremely simple it basically checks if the dino attacking a structure has...

Read more about this resource...

Good job and thanks! Just a question where is the source code?

Great thanks!! I always prefer to review and compile the plugins for security issues (would be supereasy to add backdoor in any plugin!) :) much appreciated and again great job!

Great thanks!! I always prefer to review and compile the plugins for security issues (would be supereasy to add backdoor in any plugin!) :) much appreciated and again great job!
Very, very smart. Always be cautious. We recently had a user named Maticha plant a backdoor virus in our plugin we bought off him.

GamingOGs not sure if that is true or just messing with me xD (but yeah would be really supereasy, as best you can be super super careful with any binary plugin you install!) anyways a recommendation for WETBATMAN is to setup a repo in github to allow also contributions, if you want :)

Sounds like a handy plugin, would it be possible to do a version or add a config that just stops damage to tek structures?
Cheers :)

GamingOGs not sure if that is true or just messing with me xD (but yeah would be really supereasy, as best you can be super super careful with any binary plugin you install!) anyways a recommendation for WETBATMAN is to setup a repo in github to allow also contributions, if you want :)

thank's for your recommendation I've added it to my github : https://github.com/WETBATMAN/ByeByeCorrupted

No was being serious lol. Yeah, it's a shame that there are people out there that do that to others. You oughta make a detailed posting on the site explaining to others how to be safe and prevent any viruses. I think a lot of server owners out there would enjoy that. :)

something like that may be possible but I'm only a starter in C++ and this is my first "project" so can't promise anything but i can look into it
Little by little :) lots of people here to help! And thanks again!!

No was being serious lol. Yeah, it's a shame that there are people out there that do that to others. You oughta make a detailed posting on the site explaining to others how to be safe and prevent any viruses. I think a lot of server owners out there would enjoy that. :)
Yeah this needs more documentation! :) But sure we could all start something and help all together, it is actually not that hard with a few basic concepts and tbh for me the worst was get used to Visual Studio, but once you get it is a walk in the park (almost). Michidu's code is relatively easy to understand too, so props to them, I wouldn't know where to start without looking at their code :)

@WETBATMAN
is it possible to add a config like:

[DamageType]
DoThatchDamage=True
DoWoodDamage=True
DoStoneDamage=True
DoMetalDamage=True
DoTekDamage=False

[OSD] (All structures in a specific Range of OSD take normal Damage)
DoOSDDamage=True

[Vein] (All structures in a specific Range of Veins take normal Damage)
DoVeinDamage=True

@WETBATMAN
is it possible to add a config like:

[DamageType]
DoThatchDamage=True
DoWoodDamage=True
DoStoneDamage=True
DoMetalDamage=True
DoTekDamage=False

[OSD] (All structures in a specific Range of OSD take normal Damage)
DoOSDDamage=True

[Vein] (All structures in a specific Range of Veins take normal Damage)
DoVeinDamage=True

Better yet, something like this:

"DamageMultipliers": {
"DamageToThatch": 1.00,
"DamageToWood": 1.00,
"DamageToStone": 1.00,
"DamageToMetal": 0.25,
"DamageToTek": 0.00
}

"VulnerableRanges": {
"OSDRange": 500,
"VeinRange": 1500
}

Gamebreaking Problem:

If u put a Shield-Dome at an OSD -> Dinos dont do damage to the shield... you can make purple OSD's until wave 1xx....

Better yet, something like this:

"DamageMultipliers": {
"DamageToThatch": 1.00,
"DamageToWood": 1.00,
"DamageToStone": 1.00,
"DamageToMetal": 0.25,
"DamageToTek": 0.00
}

"VulnerableRanges": {
"OSDRange": 500,
"VeinRange": 1500
}

Actually like this idea and was going to suggest it myself. people shouldn't be allowed to go throwing up thatch in corrupted zone and surviving but if they want to build using a harder tier structure then it should be fine.

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back