Atlas Shop Not Calculating Points Correctly Anymore

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Infiniti

Supporter Rank
After the mega patch, the shop is now not calculating points to players correctly. Can we please get a fix soon.

Thanks

Infiniti

yea just came to add that ^^^^ seems points accrue even when a person is offline

Hey, aaaand how do i fix this :D or do i just need to Wait until there is a bugfix ^^

Oh Cool Thank you :) ill try it.

There was an other Problem with the Atlas Shop.:

Some Player on our Server gets the double value of Points and idk why ^^ but the message they get, is ok.

for Example:
Player got permission default,
Default = 5 Points
interval =15

after 15 Minutes player gets 10 Points and the Message in chat sais that they get 5 Points.

Oh Cool Thank you :) ill try it.

There was an other Problem with the Atlas Shop.:

Some Player on our Server gets the double value of Points and idk why ^^ but the message they get, is ok.

for Example:
Player got permission default,
Default = 5 Points
interval =15

after 15 Minutes player gets 10 Points and the Message in chat sais that they get 5 Points.
Have they been traveling between grids? (When this starts to happen)

@Foppa does it matter? are going being added on a continual basis? or does it continue to multiply by the number of grids they enter such as if they entered 10 grids they are getting 50 a pop instead of the 5?

Have they been traveling between grids? (When this starts to happen)

Hey Foppa,
Yeah they traveled between Grids. I Updated the API today, i will test it today.

1) What happen when i stay in 1 Grid
2) What happen when i travel between grids

Or is there a Problem with traveling between Grids?

Hey Foppa,
Yeah they traveled between Grids. I Updated the API today, i will test it today.

1) What happen when i stay in 1 Grid
2) What happen when i travel between grids

Or is there a Problem with traveling between Grids?

Hey Everyone :)

Bug is fixed, no more Double Points after traveling between Grids and no more Offline Points.

Thank you very much :) Great job. Please go on awesome Support btw @Foppa :) Thank you

Hey Everyone :)

Bug is fixed, no more Double Points after traveling between Grids and no more Offline Points.

Thank you very much :) Great job. Please go on awesome Support btw @Foppa :) Thank you
No problem and nice to hear :)

Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Back