ARK Update 324.10 posted around 11pm breaks ark server API

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

karageek

Supporter Rank
ARK Server update 324.10 which was just posted did something that broke the api. Getting Failed to create hook for UEngine.init on startup and it cascades into UE4 Crash popups.

View attachment 3934

Current Version: v324.10 - 03/01/2021 Server Patch Notes

- Added some additional logging for servers
- Added some additional validation against renaming dinos and structures
- Fixed an exploit with explosives
- Fixed a server crash

same here all servers crashing, loading up fine with api disabled.

28 Maps, Same. I'm essentially commenting to confirm and follow the thread with updates.

Thank you

Confirmed. I tested removing all API's except ARK API itself that looks to be the issue

Pretty sure the issue is the PDB file released with the newest update doesn't match the released server exe.

Confirmed. I can get the server to "stay up" by disabling some APIs but its in a frozen state.

Pretty sure the issue is the PDB file released with the newest update doesn't match the released server exe.
Last time we had this issue, we used a previous shootergame.exe that matched ArkAPI's version. Does anyone have a previous copy of shootergame.exe we can uyse? I don't have one

Last time we had this issue, we used a previous shootergame.exe that matched ArkAPI's version. Does anyone have a previous copy of shootergame.exe we can uyse? I don't have one
I tried to steal a copy from the server I was currently using while the other 6 were already updated and crashing, but wonderful windows for some reason would not let me copy/paste it.
I am really hoping someone has the files somewhere.

Tried Here, but no luck, only got back to the older version. anyone who have updated the game will not be abble to connect.

Rolling back to the 323.x server files won't allow updated clients to connect to the server.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Back