VIP delivery plugin

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bruno5011

Supporter Rank
Hi
Someone available to make a plugin and bot for me, I'm paying.

I need the following things for him to do:

Buying vip packages through Discord or a website, after making the purchase, the Bot adds a command to activate Vip in the Game.
It would be just for that.

I know there is Tebex today, but recently I am having a lot of problems, tebex is charging very high fees for me to stay there.
contact me in private whoever is willing to receive a value for making this plugin.

Hi
Someone available to make a plugin and bot for me, I'm paying.

I need the following things for him to do:

Buying vip packages through Discord or a website, after making the purchase, the Bot adds a command to activate Vip in the Game.
It would be just for that.

I know there is Tebex today, but recently I am having a lot of problems, tebex is charging very high fees for me to stay there.
contact me in private whoever is willing to receive a value for making this plugin.
I prefer Tebex due to it being easier and not only one single payment processor. We used to use MEE6 Discord bot to provide memberships which is easy to configure, but downfall is they use 1 single payment processor (Stripe).

No matter which one of these I use, I would use Kals Cross Chat plugin/bot. It allows you to sync Discord roles auto-assigned by Tebex or MEE6 upon purchase to in-game permission levels. For the in-game permissions you will need the plugin ARK Permissions. The only issues you will have without using something like Tebex, is the subscription automation will be lacking for any month-to-month points. You can however use Kals Cross Chat bot to setup discord channels for each level of VIP that has buttons with cooldowns. Only issue with this, are the cooldowns are set times based off the last click/use of the button. My only wish to this, is that they can be configured to reset at a time of day instead.

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back