[Resource] Tribe Enforcer [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This prefix applies to all resources.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Lethal submitted a new resource:

Tribe Enforcer - Tribe Enforcer aims to provide consistent tribe members across a cluster including the same Tribe ID

Still in Beta Status
*Tribe Enforcer aims to provide consistent tribe members across a cluster including the same Tribe ID on all servers.
MySQL 5.7 or higher is required

Features
  • Name Control+ integration to make sure the tribe name fits your server's naming standards
  • A tribe created on a map will automatically be created on any other map when a tribe member joins the new map on the cluster.
  • A...

Read more about this resource...

Look at this HWID like this? You need to apply through a friend on Discord

Join discord for support help. You have an old version of MySQL that doesn't support larger primary key size that was introduced in 5.7 and higher.
I also have version 20 released on my discord as well.
ok

Lethal updated Tribe Enforcer with a new update entry:

Added new option:
JSON:
"ForceTribeMembership": true, //Force players into a tribe if not already in a tribe
Note: If you use this feature in TribeLogRelay disable it and use this new option here. The version in this plugin is smarter and won't join people to a new tribe because the game was too slow when they logged in.

New message added:
JSON:
    "ForceTribe": {
      "Message": "Tribe membership is required. You have been added to your own tribe."...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Donated your plug-in. Do you have a video tutorial?I am a Chinese user。

Last edited:
Join the discord and help can be provided there. The following links will have the information you need but will need translated.
https://discord.com/channels/703368268890636401/782423998747115540/810300211967688787
https://discord.com/channels/703368268890636401/810957846119841794/815229490342527036
You Must also add the AccountKey to your "config.json" found when using "!license list" 。View attachment 4382View attachment 4383View attachment 4384View attachment 4385
What to do next and how to do it. boss

Still haven't studied how to do it. It's too difficult without a video tutorial。Zero basis

HWID is provided in the server console window after the server fully boots up. When you have all of the license information filled in correctly it will show all green text.
You also need to fill in your IP address of your server using the bot command.

Open a help ticket on my discord it is easier to help you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back