SafeZones

SafeZones 3.5

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OwnProx

OwnProx submitted a new resource:

SafeZones - Protect Area's from pvp or building and also add notifications

SafeZones

Features:
  • Prevent PVP in certain area's
  • Prevent Building in certain area's
  • Notifications on Entering and Leaving SafeZone area's

Commands:
  • /sztp <x> <y> <z> - Teleport to a position
  • /szsetpos - Stores current position
  • /szdist - Gets your current distance from your stored position

Creating A SafeZone
  1. Fist go...

Read more about this resource...

Very well done! This mod can work so well in so many ways.
One suggestion if possible, is for all new players who spawn in the server for the first time to auto teleport or auto spawn to X Y Z location. (Would be a newbie zone)
Just a suggestion of course :) Love it as is already. Keep up the great work!

no problem i do have plans to add it and detect for a certain level to teleport to a certain newbie zone

Is it possible to have certain zones offer up some items? For example upon entering a newbie area, the player is offered certain items and can accept the items or simply do nothing to not receive them. Would be nice for the text to be customizable (example, "You've entered a starting zone, would you like a free starter kit? Type /accept in your console to receive the starter kit."), and items given to be customizable as well. Just a thought :)

i love the idea and will think of a good way to implement it, so the message is fully configurable and the command itself

Prevent PVP is not working, Settings are like below...But players can still kill each other and it doe not show them the NoPVPmessage, No building is working fine though

Code:
         { 
            "Name":"Zone1",
            "Distance":10500,
            "PreventBuilding":true,
            "PreventPVP":true,
            "Position":[ 
            ],
            "NoBuildMessage":"This is a Admin zone you can not build here.",
            "NoPVPMessage":"This is a Admin zone you can not pvp here."
         },

Greetings, would it be possible to add to the SafeZones plugin or create a new one where there is a protection for time played on the server for new players and its case to its structures and dinosaur? In PVP servers the most advanced players attack the new players by leaving the server.
Example:
"NewPlayerSafeTime": "172800" // in sec.

It would be a very good idea.

Pvp is disabled and works fine, but people can still damage buildings, Any config for this?

Love the plugin

Hi, I hava a problem, when I try to use chat command "/sztp","/szsetpos","/szdist","/szreload" it respond message "Please login as admin" but I already use command "enablecheats <pw>" and set admin to my steamid64 in server config, but it still show that message. What I miss?. Thank you.

And prevent PVP is not working for me too. Player still can do damage to others and structures.

Sweet new update!
Would it be possible to add a option for PVP allowed, but Structure damage prevented. For Doing battle arena's? So people can go ham and not destroy the arena?

check config.json

"PreventPVP":true,
"PreventStructureDamage":true,

to

"PreventPVP":false,
"PreventStructureDamage":true,

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back