[Resource] Lethal Quests [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This prefix applies to all resources.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Lethal updated Lethal Quests with a new update entry:

Fixed display issue when a quest is reset which would show the new quest as completed temporarily.
Fixed `PVPKillNotification` not working correctly.
Fixed issue with permission code allowing quests to be assigned to players without the proper permission group.
Added new message `DoesNotHaveQuest` which is used when a player uses the /quest # command and they don't have access to that quest.
Fixed some Unicode display issues.

(config change to Messages)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Lethal updated Lethal Quests with a new update entry:

**Lethal Quests v1.02**

Added a SteamID/Discord linking system which can be used in combination with the LethalQuestsBot to give players their own stats.
Added chat command
JSON:
"LinkDiscord": "/linkstats" //Player chat command to generate a command the player will type in discord to link steamid to discord
Added supporting message
JSON:
    "LinkDiscord": {
      "Message": "Type the following in our discord\n!LQ register {}"
    }
Failing to create a quest will...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am interested in the plugin.

I just want to know if it is possible to translate the texts. I saw the config spoiler and I didn't find a way to translate anything.

is this possible from the config?

I am interested in the plugin.

I just want to know if it is possible to translate the texts. I saw the config spoiler and I didn't find a way to translate anything.

is this possible from the config?
Not sure exactly what text you referring to but messaging can be translated and Unicode characters are supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back