Lethal ORP

Lethal ORP 1.48

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
We see all tribe logs ,,,,,setting the orp , orp is also showing, but raidable nothing to do more. not working.

Hey, is there a way to give players 100% protection even when they are online? And maybe to limit this in time?

Lethal updated Lethal ORP with a new update entry:

Lethal ORP v1.38

Fix for Tribes with Raid Protection not being able to damage wild dinos they pickup with a flyer.
Fix for incorrect messaging about ORP being destroyed on login based on certain config option combinations.
Fix for servers using the CanRespawn: false setting to actually delete the tribes ORP that was destroyed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

It's awesome as always, Lethal :D

Would it be possible to add a command so players could see their TribeID? (would make the progress to put someone on pve mode much easier for us)
like /tribeid -> output of the own tribeID

It's awesome as always, Lethal :D

Would it be possible to add a command so players could see their TribeID? (would make the progress to put someone on pve mode much easier for us)
like /tribeid -> output of the own tribeID

Suggestions can be added on discord which allows others to vote on the idea and helps prioritize features.

Few things I would like to see.

1. The ability for admins to be able to set a protection time. (ORP only protects the base for X amount of Hours upon a tribe member logging off.)

2. The ability for Admins to se a decay timer.
(Also on this one, If a tribe member doesn't log on for 24 hours the ORP comes down. if they don't log on for say an additional 72 hours the base and dinos it's covering will blow up.)

Added new commands
"AdminShowORP": "/orp", //command to allow admin to show an ORP bubble when inside an ORP
"TribeIdCommand": "/tribeid" //command to allow tribes to get their tribe id

Added new Placement Restriction setting
"IgnoreEnemyStructures": [] //Structures listed here will not count as enemy structures that block orp placement

ORP Location will be included in the placement messaging.
"Message": "Your ORP has been set by {} at {}.",

Added new options
"TurretSoakingFlags"...

Lethal ORP v1.43

Updated some inner workings that would cause tribe log messaging to get triggered when it shouldn't have.
Couple other minor fixes.
This update should fix some PVEBaseMode issues and allow the ORP to be shown if you set the config to do so.
Memory leak fix when using "IgnoreAllies": true, (introduced in v 1.41 but does not affect servers that use false)
Fixed some damage calculations being double calculated and additional code clean up.
Fixing small logic error that could...

I tested this ORP plugin....

so ive been using this following mod as ORP for the last 2 years

as you can see its been discountinued.. but its been still working and i know how to use it.

however with the launch of gen2... this mod does not work on gen2 for some reason. the E menu wont open... and i cant configure it... odd.. cause this mod works on the custom map i made... works on the volcano.. works on all the other official maps... so i dont know...

so im looking for a new MOD or plugin to replace this old one...

TO transition to your ORP for example.. i need to keep the old ORP installed. so i dont remove existing protections without the players having a chance to add the new ORP to replace it... give them a chance to update to the new ORP...

So i did some testing... and as server ADMIN.... i was unable to forcejointribe a tribe that had the lethal ORP enabled.

any idea why?

is it becuase i have 2 ORPs ? your plugin + this outdated mod?

i created a new tribe... enabled the lethal orp... left the tribe... and tried to forcejointribe and it just does nothing.... I can then try forcejointribe on any other tribe that does not have the lethal ORP and i can forcejoin it no prob.

admins need to be able to forcejoin tribes for supporting them... so this is a big problem.

I tested this ORP plugin....

so ive been using this following mod as ORP for the last 2 years

as you can see its been discountinued.. but its been still working and i know how to use it.

however with the launch of gen2... this mod does not work on gen2 for some reason. the E menu wont open... and i cant configure it... odd.. cause this mod works on the custom map i made... works on the volcano.. works on all the other official maps... so i dont know...

so im looking for a new MOD or plugin to replace this old one...

TO transition to your ORP for example.. i need to keep the old ORP installed. so i dont remove existing protections without the players having a chance to add the new ORP to replace it... give them a chance to update to the new ORP...

So i did some testing... and as server ADMIN.... i was unable to forcejointribe a tribe that had the lethal ORP enabled.

any idea why?

is it becuase i have 2 ORPs ? your plugin + this outdated mod?

i created a new tribe... enabled the lethal orp... left the tribe... and tried to forcejointribe and it just does nothing.... I can then try forcejointribe on any other tribe that does not have the lethal ORP and i can forcejoin it no prob.

admins need to be able to forcejoin tribes for supporting them... so this is a big problem.

I don't know about Lethal's ORP, but I know you cannot forcejointribe when the tribe is empty. So if you're creating a tribe as the only tribe member, then leaving it, you cannot force join it again.

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back