Your Ad Here for $15.00 USD per day.

Resource icon

Kill Feed 2.3

No permission to download

OwnProx

Paid Resource Developer
ㅤㅤ
yeah my bad dint think it as a mis interpretation because your message was pretty well constructed its cool dude, Thanks for making that clear haha

snipertony247

its showing melee dino kills even though i have tamed dinos set to false. Also if you can add to not show stealth kills IE killing someone with a suppressor

OwnProx

Paid Resource Developer
ㅤㅤ
nice idea will look into that as a future option and yeah i'm aware its a bit buggy i have patched most that just need to retest it before releasing it

nEus

Looks great !
Do you think it would be easy to add a "scoreboard" keeping track of all kills ?

Lucifer MorningStar

Update plugin says 2.2 is 2.1 and needs updating

"FullName":"KillFeed",
"Description":"Player & Dino Death Logs",
"Version":2.1,
"MinApiVersion":2.1,
"ResourceId":18

Need to update "PluginInfo"

OwnProx

Paid Resource Developer
ㅤㅤ
thanks bro i must of forgot to update the json file i will have to dl all my plugins and check them all with it soon to fix it yeah just edit the file :) for temp fix

docjones

i love this plugin
¿i'ts posible add an option to send the kills messages to discord ?? , it will be very useful.
thanks a lot.

docjones

¿ or may be an option to write kills messages to disk log ?
I downloaded sources from github and trying to do it myself but i have a lot of errors when compiling the original sources (vs2017)
maybe killfeed github it's not updated ?
The idea is write messages to log, or send it to udp port, and another process (develop in c#) read/recive the messages and send it to discord.

Last edited:

Foppa

Administrator
Staff member
ㅤㅤ
you will get 10 points when you kill a rex,but i do nt set it.please check it.
This plugin doesn't Show wild dino kill. But you could make it as a suggestion to the developer to add support for it. But imao that would be a very messy KillFeed if you wanted to spam the screen when someone is out on a giga and killing everything =)

who can see the kill feed all the players or youre tirbe mates?
Everyone!