Engram Unlocker

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This can also occur if you are missing a dependency. Make sure you have the permissions plugin installed maybe. You may need to install visual studio runtime files. You can find them listed on my plugins in my signature.
It was the VC runtime that I was missing, I worked it out when I was getting wandering+ to work

Hi, when "AutoLearnTek" was set to false, plugins also learn Genesis Tek Engrams and Sleeping Pod Tek, Rock Drake Tek Saddle and Tek Sniper. Can you remove this ?
Thanks
Yes I'll fix this in next update, thanks!

Every Plugin or Mod has the Same issue. I´m looking too for a Unlocker wich don´t Unlock S+ or SuperStructures Engrames without any bosses done.
I think I fixed this in the next update I am releasing soon, I made it so if the engram can't be manually unlocked it won't unlock it on level up or chat command with the "autolearntek" setting to false.. I'll post the update soon

I also made it check pre-reqs

Last edited:
doug149 updated Engram Unlocker with a new update entry:

Update 1.1

Engram Unlocker (Updated) - Fixes below
- While leveling a dino that you're riding, it no longer unlocks engrams on your player character

- Now respects S+ tek requirements in some cases where it was not properly applying. If any engram has a prereq that requires a boss fight to be beaten, that engram will not auto unlock if "AutoLearnTek" is set to false

- Added option "NotifyPlayerHUD" to config file. If set to false, it will not popup...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For some reason when reaching level 15 he opened all engrams until level 50, at level 1 (one) I gave 5000 points to be able to open all engrams because I want the player to be able to learn them all on the server.

Hi,Nice plugin.But we want to prevent server lag,so Please consider increasing the cooldown when the player uses this command again.thank you.

Anyone else having problems with a buffer overflow while transfer servers? My players told me that it maybe has something to do with this plugin but i`am not 100% sure.

Anyone else having problems with a buffer overflow while transfer servers? My players told me that it maybe has something to do with this plugin but i`am not 100% sure.
I've seen it on some servers where there is a lot of custom engrams, if people go to transfer they get buffer overflow upon connect - I don't think it's the plugin itself I think it's the amount of engrams that are unlocked.

ARe users complaining about it when they transfer to another server in cluster, that they auto dc right away ? Then have to reconnect?

Good morning. thanks for your reply.

Yes, they will be auto disconnected when they trying to transfer and they have to reconnect. We are using the following mods on our server:

HG Stacking Mod 10000-90
Super Structures
Awesome Spyglass
Meat Spoiler
Editable Server Menu
Tools Evolved
Classic Flyers
Offline Guard System

Let me know if you need more information.

Last edited:
I am trying to run this plugin on my cluster but I have run into a major issue. We have a lot of mods that add a lot of engrams to the game so using the command after using a mind wipe and trying to learn every engram on the server at once crashes the server. I was wondering if the plugin creator could add something in that makes it so when you use the command it only does like 50 or so engrams every few seconds to prevent the server from crashing when using the command in this manner.

Also so you can see approximately how many engrams I am dealing with I have attached a txt file that has a full list of all the engrams my cluster uses

of course, we want this plugin because it doesn't teach you all the tek stuff that comes from boss fights and the S+/SS engrams that you can learn after that so you can disregard those. but either way with all those settings enabled to prevent tek learning the plugin crashes my server when you try to learn everything else at once. I hope this can get fixed.

Edit: I also just attached my config.json just so its clear what settings I am using for your plugin

Last edited:
Good morning. thanks for your reply.

Yes, they will be auto disconnected when they trying to transfer and they have to reconnect. We are using the following mods on our server:

HG Stacking Mod 10000-90
Super Structures
Awesome Spyglass
Meat Spoiler
Editable Server Menu
Tools Evolved
Classic Flyers
Offline Guard System

Let me know if you need more information.

Buffer overflow comes from knowing to many engrams what we are doing on my server to get around that is having this plugin setup for the command option instead of auto learn. so people that transfer often only have to learn what they need at the time and those that want to know everything can use the command and then when they want to transfer they use a mindwipe to remove all their non boss fight reward engrams

The above indeed works although the solution is not ideal.
Yeah it works, my issue now though is that my server has to many engrams :( so we can't use the plugin because if someone tries to use it when they are too high level and learn to many engrams at once they crash server

I removed it also temporary. Plugin works great as long as you don`t transfer to another server.

Last edited:
I have to say fairly that it also happens without the plugin. I have noticed that when you have only 2 lines of items you don`t crash. I think its a combination of to many engrams unlocked and to much items.

@doug149 you should add a delay between the command, that you can adjust with the config, so that players can spam the shit out of it

Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back