Cross Server Chat

Cross Server Chat 1.81

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
looks like api 3.51 and up changed things and this plugin wont work until updated

• For the above reason one of the affected classes is `FName`. Headers have been updated and plugins using FNames **must be recompiled** against these updated headers. Old FNames won't crash, but they will have the wrong string passed on and features might not work as expected.

Hi,

Only works with ARK API 3.5 or lower ( higher version not possible )

Hi This Plug in not Works, i config the config for my two servers in Ark Server Manager all up to date:

{
"CrossChatKey":"adminpassword",
"CrossChatMapNameInclude":true,
"RconServers":[
"192.168.1.5:32335",
"192.168.1.5:32337"
],
"CrossChatMapNameOverride":"The Island",
"Async":true
}

and

{
"CrossChatKey":"adminpassword",
"CrossChatMapNameInclude":true,
"RconServers":[
"192.168.1.5:32335",
"192.168.1.5:32337"
],
"CrossChatMapNameOverride":"Crystal Isles",
"Async":true
}

Unlock the Rcon ports on Windows 10 and router and Servers starts no problem, and in game not work

Last edited:
@Jean-Games plugin works with old api not with the new version api. developer is lost source files are not published it seems plugin is abondoned

If so, then you should delete the plugin, because for example I will under no circumstances fall back on an outdated version of Ark Api

Hi

I very new in to this, does this support a discord bot?
Yes it work, but only with old API.
Have you done it? My discord is DaFenitz#2212
looks like api 3.51 and up changed things and this plugin wont work until updated

• For the above reason one of the affected classes is `FName`. Headers have been updated and plugins using FNames **must be recompiled** against these updated headers. Old FNames won't crash, but they will have the wrong string passed on and features might not work as expected.
Hi,

Only works with ARK API 3.5 or lower ( higher version not possible )
If so, then you should delete the plugin, because for example I will under no circumstances fall back on an outdated version of Ark Api

Plugin should now work again.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back