ArkHomes

ArkHomes 1.32

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
Michidu submitted a new resource:

ArkHomes - Home & teleport system for Ark

Features:
  • Customizable delays and cooldowns
  • Customizable messages
  • SQLite database
  • Checks if player near a friendly base
  • Checks if player near an enemy base
Chat Commands:
  • /addhome <HomeName> - Saves your current position for the home location.
  • /removehome <HomeName> - Removes a home.
  • /home <HomeName> - Teleports you to the home location.
  • /listhomes - Lists all home names.
  • /tp <LocationName> -...

Read more about this resource...

Hey Hey,

it will be fine if u can connect it with ArkShop and makes command costs configurable. ;-)

A plugin that protected new players and their bases would be quite beneficial for a lot of servers, but not something that should be included in this plugin imo.
+1 Amazing work and amazing dev. Looking forward to new creative plugins. We use them on our servers and promote you guys all the time. Glad to see new updates. Thank you!

Great plugin! Any chance this would work with permissions, so that you need to be part of a permissions group to use the commands aswell as a number of maximum homes. Thanks :)

Sir, I found a BUG, when using custom set coordinates for transmission, there will be some BUG! For example, the first time you use a custom transport, you can send it normally, but the second time you use a custom transport, you will be prompted that you need a sufficient number of structural bases nearby (this should be a prompt when adding home addresses! Then you can't be transferred, you must die once again to use custom transmission! Hope to repair, thank you for your work!:)

This seems like a great plugin! If I set this down around my base (I'm Admin) will the auto decay timers not apply to me?

It would be awesome a /tpr command
Check if any enemy player/structure is near. (I know OwnProx has a Teleport plugin, but since he is away he doesnt add new features to the plugin)

I have a Problem

we have an auction house to which you can tp but from time to time random crash the server if there is someone tp. not always but we could restrict it to teleporting. We have already moved it to another location but the same. What can I do?

in my consol i see this error

10/28/18 11:51 [ArkHomes][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkhomes\arkhomes\homesystem.cpp HomeSystem::AddHome) Unexpected error [json.exception.type_error.316] invalid UTF-8 byte at index 1: 0xFC

can permissions be added to this? So only certain permission groups have the ability to utilize the plugin.

Greetings @Michidu, I have found an error, the option CanTpWithDino only works in locations generated with /addhome, the locations added by the admin in configuration file does not work and you can teleport with CanTpWithDino=false.

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back