ArkHomes

ArkHomes 1.32

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Pelayori updated ArkHomes with a new update entry:

Release 1.31

Release 1.2:
  • Added ArkShop support, can require to pay when teleporting to a home ( @rootie )
  • Added permissions, it can require permissions to use now ( @rootie )
  • It can now be unloaded properly
Release 1.3:
  • Fixed stability and crashes, changed how teleport delays are handled.
Release 1.31:
  • Added "/tplist" command, it will show on chat what public teleports are available

Read the rest of this update entry...

latest version 1.3.1 /listhomes not working. server reply "No Message" on gen2 and fjordur maps.

Last edited:
Hello I use your plugin and I LOVE IT so much. However I was wondering if you could please do an update that allows people like myself that want to use Mysql to be able to do so. I understand that sqlight is a thing however as a user of mysql and liking how all the databse things for almost all my plugins are in 1 mysql database for each of my servers, I would really like to have the option to enable MySQL so I can use my own database. Is there any way you are able to do this please.

Hi, is there anybody who knows Fjordur obelisks coordinates XYZ?
Everywhere I found only lat/lon and this plugin needs XYZ.
thanks in advance

Hi, is there anybody who knows Fjordur obelisks coordinates XYZ?
Everywhere I found only lat/lon and this plugin needs XYZ.
thanks in advance
You can use setcheatplayer 1 in console to find XYZ coords, or also ccc will paste XYZ Yaw Pitch coords in the clipboard (you can leave Pitch and Yaw out)

Hello I use your plugin and I LOVE IT so much. However I was wondering if you could please do an update that allows people like myself that want to use Mysql to be able to do so. I understand that sqlight is a thing however as a user of mysql and liking how all the databse things for almost all my plugins are in 1 mysql database for each of my servers, I would really like to have the option to enable MySQL so I can use my own database. Is there any way you are able to do this please.
There is no reason to use MySQL, the homes are per map, and adding a mysql would be unnecessary bloat for this kind of plugin.

There is no reason to use MySQL, the homes are per map, and adding a mysql would be unnecessary bloat for this kind of plugin.
I get that but unless you remimber to phisicly go into the folder pertaining the database files and delete them when you wipe the server, they will still exsist on the freash wipe. Most people who use MySQL like myself spicificly wipes the data in the database itself when wiping the world folders. so its not so much bloat as it is a convinance option to have because you dont have to phisicly remimber to wipe the sqlight database files in the plugins folder and when you boot the server after a freash wipe by deleting the tables in the MySQL database and the world files, there is no left over information like it is now.

If I was to wipe one of my servers right now and I didnt know that the database files for the plugin itself was held in the plugin folder and I logged in after wiping the world files on a diffrant map, My homes are still there in the plugin folder so if I tried to set a home after a wipe it yells at me and say sorry this home already exsists so then you have to phisicly use the commands to remove the home and reset the home after a freash wipe. Allowing a user to have the MySQL option allows the user to have his own database used for it so when he wipes the world files he goes into his databse and deletes the tables as well which 100% gets rid of all databse information from the server.

So what you call bloat is a mater of convinace for those that are not aware that the plugin does a database NOR relize that those database files are in the plugin itself because they use there own MySQL database. I LITRALLY do a lot of copy and pasting and I copied my plugin folder from 1 location on my PC to 1 of my Ragnarok server NOT EVEN BEING AWARE that there was database files in one of the plugin folders and so I ended up coping OLD home databse information. So when I teliported using /home Home on my ragnarok server, insted of teliporting me to my base in vicking bay 3 it teleported me ALL THE WAY in the middle of the god dang ocean on the other side of the blue obilisc and /home Home should have put me in viking bay 3 not all the way freaking over there. If I had MySQL and has it attached to my own database, when I made a database for that server spicificly, I would have never had LEFT OVER FILES I didnt know about that was transfering that caused this problem. It was SUPER INCONVINANT that my home on my ragnarok server was in a diffrant spot on the blasted map because all I did was transfer my world files from a hosted site to self hosting and never even KNEW about the database files in the plugin folder. Litrally took me an HOUR to track down and figure out why my homes werent the same from the hosted site to self hosting were if I was using MySQL like I was for that hosted site and I transfered the database to my own MySQL like I did, I would have still had my homes SPICIFICLY for that server insted of trying to backtrack and figure out why the hell my homes no longer worked properly after making the switch from hosting to self hosing.

I apolojioze for the long winded discription of what happened to me personally but it was the best reason to describe why I was asking for it and what happened that made me ask for it.

Its a matter of convinace for those that use MySQL not bloat like you say because this issue could have been prevented and the information transfered over to my self hosting if it had a MySQL option when I transfered the database to my own self hosted databse from a hosted database.

100% could have been prevented if it was useing MySQL insted of making its own database files that I DIDN'T know about and took me an hour to figure why it was BORKED. Thats an HOUR of time wasted that didn't need to be wasted if the plugin had a MySQL option for those that use MySQL because the database would have been trasnfered from hosting to self hosting using mariaDB or whetever method of transfering databses or wiped when the MySQL user wiped the databse tables and world files leaving 0 leftover information that could have caused this issue and wasted time.

MySQL IS A CONVINIANCE to PREVENT issues NOT bloat for those that use it.

Last edited:
I get that but unless you remimber to phisicly go into the folder pertaining the database files and delete them when you wipe the server, they will still exsist on the freash wipe. Most people who use MySQL like myself spicificly wipes the data in the database itself when wiping the world folders. so its not so much bloat as it is a convinance option to have because you dont have to phisicly remimber to wipe the sqlight database files in the plugins folder and when you boot the server after a freash wipe by deleting the tables in the MySQL database and the world files, there is no left over information like it is now.

If I was to wipe one of my servers right now and I didnt know that the database files for the plugin itself was held in the plugin folder and I logged in after wiping the world files on a diffrant map, My homes are still there in the plugin folder so if I tried to set a home after a wipe it yells at me and say sorry this home already exsists so then you have to phisicly use the commands to remove the home and reset the home after a freash wipe. Allowing a user to have the MySQL option allows the user to have his own database used for it so when he wipes the world files he goes into his databse and deletes the tables as well which 100% gets rid of all databse information from the server.

So what you call bloat is a mater of convinace for those that are not aware that the plugin does a database NOR relize that those database files are in the plugin itself because they use there own MySQL database. I LITRALLY do a lot of copy and pasting and I copied my plugin folder from 1 location on my PC to 1 of my Ragnarok server NOT EVEN BEING AWARE that there was database files in one of the plugin folders and so I ended up coping OLD home databse information. So when I teliported using /home Home on my ragnarok server, insted of teliporting me to my base in vicking bay 3 it teleported me ALL THE WAY in the middle of the god dang ocean on the other side of the blue obilisc and /home Home should have put me in viking bay 3 not all the way freaking over there. If I had MySQL and has it attached to my own database, when I made a database for that server spicificly, I would have never had LEFT OVER FILES I didnt know about that was transfering that caused this problem. It was SUPER INCONVINANT that my home on my ragnarok server was in a diffrant spot on the blasted map because all I did was transfer my world files from a hosted site to self hosting and never even KNEW about the database files in the plugin folder. Litrally took me an HOUR to track down and figure out why my homes werent the same from the hosted site to self hosting were if I was using MySQL like I was for that hosted site and I transfered the database to my own MySQL like I did, I would have still had my homes SPICIFICLY for that server insted of trying to backtrack and figure out why the hell my homes no longer worked properly after making the switch from hosting to self hosing.

I apolojioze for the long winded discription of what happened to me personally but it was the best reason to describe why I was asking for it and what happened that made me ask for it.

Its a matter of convinace for those that use MySQL not bloat like you say because this issue could have been prevented and the information transfered over to my self hosting if it had a MySQL option when I transfered the database to my own self hosted databse from a hosted database.

100% could have been prevented if it was useing MySQL insted of making its own database files that I DIDN'T know about and took me an hour to figure why it was BORKED. Thats an HOUR of time wasted that didn't need to be wasted if the plugin had a MySQL option for those that use MySQL because the database would have been trasnfered from hosting to self hosting using mariaDB or whetever method of transfering databses or wiped when the MySQL user wiped the databse tables and world files leaving 0 leftover information that could have caused this issue and wasted time.

MySQL IS A CONVINIANCE to PREVENT issues NOT bloat for those that use it.
I appreciate the explanation. but in my opinion this would be more suitable be a suggetion to wipe all homes when a new map is started. One part of hosting servers is learning what to do and what not to do, I can tell you from 4 years experience of hosting different types of servers and games.

OH REALLY your going to play the experiance card. FINE I will play that game, if you want experiance here is my experiance.

Im 40. I have been gaming since I was 15 years old with a giant box monitor that wieghed like you wouldnt belive and a flat desktop tower that the max hardrive space you had was about 300 MB and memmory of less than 100 MB and it rand windows 95 then XP when I upgraded. I have not only been hosting servers on hosting websites but also self hosting since I was 20. FUTHER more EVERYTHING I have hosted or ran off hosting sights had some form of MySQL and used it and know for 100% MySQL CAN AND WILL prevint issues if plugins/mods can use it. My game list is long and on Steam launcher alone I have over 500 games and over 1000 DLC content.

Now you want to try me for experiance THINK AGAIN as I have has 20 YEARS not 4, using hosting sites/selfhosting all sorts of games and using MySQL. The fact that you had to go and play the experiance card, which by my estamet I have 20 YEARS more than you do, I would say I am QUITE experianced in not only plugins but also mods. I just don't choose to make them as I would rather use them than make them. I play games for fun not for work and I SURLY can outmatch most people in experiance overall. To your 4 years for me, happend 16 YEARS ago. I wouldn't have gave my description of what happened and how it could be fixed if I didnt have the damn experiance to back it up. So the next time you want to play the experiance card, DON'T because people who do that is trying to hard to be right and so it makes them look ARROGANT. IN 20 years I HAVE SEEN ALOT of this crap where people like you thik there experiance is something to be flashy and brag about and each time I have set them in there place with my own experiance because I don't flash mine unless someone is arrogant enough to flash theres first. I have more respect not only for myself but for other people to go flashing around my experiance like I know everything because I myself dont want to look like an arrogant prick tring to say they know more when in reality you don't even KNOW yopu you could be talking to and what there experiance is.

I have seen so many people in the last 20 years try and play the experiance card, WHICH BY THE WAY is quite rude to do from how I was raised, that there stupid enough to go bragging and flashing there experiance like they know more than anybody else. ITS ARROGANT and stupid to do and IDK about you and your situation and im not even going to claim I do, BUT MAN you should respect people and not act like you know more than everyone else because you may never know who you are talking too.
I'm sorry if you felt offended, it was not the meaning I was looking for. But I won't keep going if this is the way you are gonna keep answering.

Cheers.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back