ArkHomes

ArkHomes 1.32

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If i use the commands /tp name or /home name my server crashes. I use the new Api 2.8 and the newest ark updates.
Does anyone else have problems with the plugin?
Here is my Config.

If i use the commands /tp name or /home name my server crashes. I use the new Api 2.8 and the newest ark updates.
Here is my Config.
i have the same problem

Here is my Config.
Make sure the cords are set up outside of the "Obelisk" and not directly on top of "Obelisk" it could be a simple issue where the character is being glitched and ark is reading that glitched character and force crashing. Try changing cords above the ground and offset so it's not directly on "Obelisk"

Make sure the cords are set up outside of the "Obelisk" and not directly on top of "Obelisk" it could be a simple issue where the character is being glitched and ark is reading that glitched character and force crashing. Try changing cords above the ground and offset so it's not directly on "Obelisk"

I give it a try, but i have the same issue with the /home command which i added as a player in game.

I noticed one feature. The list of home teleports is common to the entire cluster. And when you try to teleport to a house stored on another server, the server crashes. Is there any way to split a list of houses between servers?

I think a cool feature would be:
"MaxHomes":
"Groups": {
"Default": {
"Amount": 2
"HomeTpDelay":20,
"TeleportDelay":20,
"TpHomeCooldown":15,
"TeleportCooldown":10,
"AddHomeCooldown":10,
"MaxHomes":2,
"MinStructures":100,
"Radius":5000,
"CanTpWithDino":true,
"EnemyStructureMinDistance":500
},
"vip": {
"HomeTpDelay":15,
"TeleportDelay":15,
"TpHomeCooldown":10,
"TeleportCooldown":5,
"AddHomeCooldown":5,
"MaxHomes"4:,
"MinStructures":50,
"Radius":5000,
"CanTpWithDino":true,
"EnemyStructureMinDistance":500
}
etc

The problem I have is that a set home location follows me from server to server. If I go from my Ragnarok to my Olympus server, the list of Homes is with me, not unique per server.

Had to disable teleport with dino because a modded dino (Gryphons mod) would crash the server with a MAlloc error. Odd thing is it doesn't actually disable it for the /tp command only the /home command.

Had to disable for a modded server with ArkEternal mod as it would crash the server when used.

I thought I read somewhere there was a config setting for use only by admins. But I can't find it. Is that somewhere? thanks!

скажите, где он установлен? сбой установки через admin manager ((

This is one of the most needed Plugins for Ark at the moment. The under-meshing is completely out of control with the Awesome Teleporters, S+ Teleporter, and other TP Mods.
There are definitely crash issues to be sorted out with this plugin though. TPing with dinos can crash servers. Also, a player has reported that if you are TPing and someone attacks/kills you, crash.
I hope you work more on this Plugin. Charge a nice price for it when it's completed. I'd be more than happy to pay for it since it would solve 99% of the Under-meshing on my servers.

any idea when this plugin might be fixed so it does not crash servers?

Thanks so much for the wonderful plugin.

We're having a small issue on our server. On rare occasions, when teleporting to their previously saved locations, players are teleported to random areas far outside the playable parts of the map and are instant-killed by the server. This has happened to 5 different players over the last few days since the server began. The saved home locations have been used many times before and after with no problems.

Has anyone experienced anything like this?

Thanks for this and your work on the api. Would it be difficult to add a hotkey combo for at least one destination?

would it be hard to set it up where VIPs could have more homes then the Normal players?

When players teleport is is randomly crashing the servers. anyone have any thoughts on this?

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back