Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Here you go.
Still crashed with shop v2.2
Want any other logs?
I looked through the crashstack and something is going wrong with the ArkShop, can you attach the config?

/Foppa

I looked through the crashstack and something is going wrong with the ArkShop, can you attach the config?

/Foppa

The shop works fine across all maps.
It is only when 2 of the same maps load the same ArkShop plugin from the same folder and utilize the same information and when the shop is utilized...this happens. As poorly explained in my previous post :p

Yes, you need to use blueprint paths from stacks mod.

Type 'cheat ResetKits confirm'.
I dont know what im doing wrong. Lets say i have eternal mod on and i set up the script and i get 50 points for selling 1000 Dinoblood. I do /sell Dinoblood 1/1000 but nothing works nothing shows up in chat the command just goes through and no response. please help here the script: https://pastebin.com/D2gBySez

Is there any documentation on how to use the shop plugin on a cluster of 2 servers? If setup normally will players lose points when switching to another map on the cluster?

Michidu submitted a new resource:

Shop, Currency & Kits - Ingame shop, custom currency and kits for ARK

Read more about this resource...

Still having issues with this.... crashing servers....

"When running multiples of the same map type from the same system with a shared plugin shopDB => crashes one of the servers....
Example: 2 seperate ragnarok maps running from the same folder with shared configuration & shared arkAPI & shared shopDB. One of the maps seem to take shop priority and function fine - when someone tries to use the shop on the other map, unfortunately causes the server to crash. This is only true for the same map type while different maps sharing the same folder and shopDB&plugin work fine in harmony.
Any thoughts on how to resolve for this or why this is crashing?

I created seperate folders and executables for them to run for now, but prefer to update a single config file for the maps (so prefer to have them share a folder and settings)"

is there an different way to install the plugin to a dedicated server?

as it is currently crashing my server after about 15 minutes and not giving out any points?

I feel i have missed something out.

is there an different way to install the plugin to a dedicated server?

as it is currently crashing my server after about 15 minutes and not giving out any points?

I feel i have missed something out.
Run your config file here first: https://jsonlint.com/
If you find no errors attach it here.

/Foppa

I was running the default config but this is the log i have pulled. I'm very new to all this so sorry if I'm just being thick

03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] -----------------------------------------------

03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] ARK: Server Api V2.3
03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] Loading...

03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] Dumping structures..
03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] Dumping functions..
03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] Dumping globals..
03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] Successfully read information from PDB

03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] Initialized hooks

03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] API was successfully loaded

03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] UGameEngine::Init was called
03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] Loading plugins..

03/19/18 16:20 [API][warning] Plugin ArkShop does not exist
03/19/18 16:20 [Permission][error] Can't open config.json
03/19/18 16:20 [API][warning] Failed to load plugin - Permissions
Error code: 3765269347
03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] Loaded all plugins

03/19/18 16:21 [API][info] UWorld::InitWorld was called

I was running the default config but this is the log i have pulled. I'm very new to all this so sorry if I'm just being thick

03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] ARK: Server Api V2.3
03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] Loading...

03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] Dumping structures..
03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] Dumping functions..
03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] Dumping globals..
03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] Successfully read information from PDB

03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] Initialized hooks

03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] API was successfully loaded

03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] UGameEngine::Init was called
03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] Loading plugins..

03/19/18 16:20 [API][warning] Plugin ArkShop does not exist
03/19/18 16:20 [Permission][error] Can't open config.json
03/19/18 16:20 [API][warning] Failed to load plugin - Permissions
Error code: 3765269347
03/19/18 16:20 [API][info] Loaded all plugins

03/19/18 16:21 [API][info] UWorld::InitWorld was called
Looks like you didn't install it properly, You need to copy the ARKShop plugin to the ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\ArkShop directory where you should have at least ArkShop.dll, config.json and PluginInfo.json placed.

Follow the instruction here: https://arkserverapi.com/resources/ark-server-api.4/

/Foppa

that's what i had in place, when i ran the plugin it would say ingame it was running. but the server would then kick all players about 10 minutes later. during this time it would not actively give out any points even if i used the command.

i am using the gtxgaming control panel to upload the files into the following directory
ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\ArkShop do i also need to do this on my own game files?

that's what i had in place, when i ran the plugin it would say ingame it was running. but the server would then kick all players about 10 minutes later. during this time it would not actively give out any points even if i used the command.
Have you installed vc_redist.x64.exe
i am using the gtxgaming control panel to upload the files into the following directory
ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\ArkShop do i also need to do this on my own game files?

No, but you need to ask gtxgaming to install the API for you. Don't think you have the rights to install vc_redist.x64.exe

@Foppa @Michidu thank you both for your help and patience with me. I have the shop working now.

Would any1 be willing to share a edited working config file with me, i don't want to mess around and break my server lol

@Foppa @Michidu thank you both for your help and patience with me. I have the shop working now.

Would any1 be willing to share a edited working config file with me, i don't want to mess around and break my server lol
Write me a PM and i help you make the shop :)

Regards
Foppa

im not to sure what im doing wrong but i can not get either of my shop files working

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back