Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
It is impossible to make it work command:unlockengram in the shop it conflicts with the command: "" 's own quotes("") already.

"
unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator.PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator'""

It is impossible to make it work command:unlockengram in the shop it conflicts with the command: "" 's own quotes("") already.

"
unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator.PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator'""

This works fine, check your command line.

"tekengram":{
"Type":"unlockengram",
"Description":"Engram Tek Replicator",
"Price":20,
"Items":[
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator.PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator'"
}
]
},

This works fine, check your command line.

"tekengram":{
"Type":"unlockengram",
"Description":"Engram Tek Replicator",
"Price":20,
"Items":[
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator.PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator'"
}
]
},
thank you! I completely missed out that part.

Currently broken does not get the right players steam ids and in the db it only shows 1 record and no commands work because the api cannot get the steam ids as its not getting and recording them to the database correctly any help please or is there a hotfix

-2305843009213693952 for the steam id

View attachment 3487

Hi, I want to add premium how I do, thank you

"General": {
"TimedPointsReward": {
"Enabled": true,
"Interval": 10,
"Groups": {
"Default": {
"Amount": 2
},
"Premiums": {
"Amount": 4

Code:
         "Groups":{
            "Admin":{
               "Amount":100
            },
            "Default":{
               "Amount":50
            }
         }
      },

Currently broken does not get the right players steam ids and in the db it only shows 1 record and no commands work because the api cannot get the steam ids as its not getting and recording them to the database correctly any help please or is there a hotfix

-2305843009213693952 for the steam id

View attachment 3487
My server cluster is currently broken too when I've been running the cluster w/o issues for years. Now it seems the whole server population is sharing points from one account. Its the account that is chosen for the Bounty from the Bounty Hunter plugin. When I was the bounty I would see point rewards for killing troodons when I was in my base crafting. Then I found out that a different player was in the redwoods killing stuff and I was getting the rewards. However anyone was able to buy from the store as long as the points were there. We all showed the same point balance when all of us used /points. Any ideas?

Of course it does lol it's this one just improved upon and maintained

Yeah I use the re-worked one and have no issues with it at all. Some people have reported crashes but I have not experienced any at all. It's down to you ateotd which one you use ;-)

Hi all!

I can't do the /trade command to work on my server. I have already reviewed the entire configuration, everything is ok. I looked for a solution here on the forum and didn't find any post about it. Can you help me? The server replies that there is no / trade command.

Code:
  "Messages":{ 
    "Sender":"Server do Povão",
    "BoughtItem":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Você comprou o item</>",
    "BoughtDino":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Você comprou o dino</>",
    "BoughtBeacon":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Você comprou o artefato</>",
    "BoughtExp":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Você comprou pontos de experiência</>",
    "ReceivedPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 1, 0, 1\">Você recebeu {0} pontos! (total: {1})</>",
    "HavePoints":"Você tem {0} pontos",
    "NoPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Você não tem pontos suficientes</>",
    "WrongId":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">ID incorreto</>",
    "NoPermissionsKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Você não tem permissão para usar este kit</>",
    "CantBuyKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Você não pode comprar este kit</>",
    "BoughtKit":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Você comprou {0} kit</>",
    "AvailableKits":"Kits disponíveis para você:",
    "NoKits":"Não há kits disponíveis",
    "KitsLeft":"Você tem {0} {1} kits restantes",
    "NoKitsLeft":"Você não tem {0} kits restantes",
    "CantGivePoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Você não pode enviar pontos para você mesmo</>",
    "RidingDino":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Você não pode comprar este item montado em um dino</>",
    "SentPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Você enviou {0} pontos para {1}</>",
    "GotPoints":"Você recebeu {0} pontos de {1}",
    "NoPlayer":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Player não existe</>",
    "FoundMorePlayers":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Encontrado mais de um player com o mesmo nome</>",
    "BuyUsage":"Use: /buy ID quantidade",
    "ShopUsage":"Use: /shop pagina",
    "KitUsage":"Use: /kit nome-do-kit",
    "BuyKitUsage":"Use: /BuyKit nome-do-kit quantidade",
    "TradeUsage":"Usage: /trade 'nome-do-player' quantidade",
    "PointsCmd":"/points",
    "TradeCmd":"/trade",
    "BuyCmd":"/buy",
    "ShopCmd":"/shop",
    "KitCmd":"/kit",
    "BuyKitCmd":"/buykit",
    "SellCmd":"/sell",
    "ShopSellCmd":"/shopsell",
    "SellUsage":"Usage: /sell id amount",
    "NotEnoughItems":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough items ({0}/{1})</>",
    "SoldItems":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sold items</>",
    "BadLevel":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Required level: {0} - {1}</>",
    "KitsListPrice":"Preço: {0}",
    "KitsListFormat":"\"{0}\" - {1}. {2} restante. {3}\n",
    "StoreListDino":"{0}) {1}. Level: {2}. Id: {3}. Preço: {4}\n",
    "StoreListItem":"{0}) {1}. Id: {2}. Preço: {3}\n",
    "StoreListFormat":"{0}",
    "OnlyOnSpawnKit":"Este kit só pode ser usado no spawn",
    "HelpCmd":"/shophelp",
    "ShopMessage":"Use: /buy ID quantidade",
    "HelpMessage":"This is shop help message"
  }

Hi all!

I can't do the /trade command to work on my server. I have already reviewed the entire configuration, everything is ok. I looked for a solution here on the forum and didn't find any post about it. Can you help me? The server replies that there is no / trade command.

Code:
  "Messages":{
    "Sender":"Server do Povão",
    "BoughtItem":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Você comprou o item</>",
    "BoughtDino":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Você comprou o dino</>",
    "BoughtBeacon":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Você comprou o artefato</>",
    "BoughtExp":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Você comprou pontos de experiência</>",
    "ReceivedPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 1, 0, 1\">Você recebeu {0} pontos! (total: {1})</>",
    "HavePoints":"Você tem {0} pontos",
    "NoPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Você não tem pontos suficientes</>",
    "WrongId":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">ID incorreto</>",
    "NoPermissionsKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Você não tem permissão para usar este kit</>",
    "CantBuyKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Você não pode comprar este kit</>",
    "BoughtKit":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Você comprou {0} kit</>",
    "AvailableKits":"Kits disponíveis para você:",
    "NoKits":"Não há kits disponíveis",
    "KitsLeft":"Você tem {0} {1} kits restantes",
    "NoKitsLeft":"Você não tem {0} kits restantes",
    "CantGivePoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Você não pode enviar pontos para você mesmo</>",
    "RidingDino":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Você não pode comprar este item montado em um dino</>",
    "SentPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Você enviou {0} pontos para {1}</>",
    "GotPoints":"Você recebeu {0} pontos de {1}",
    "NoPlayer":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Player não existe</>",
    "FoundMorePlayers":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Encontrado mais de um player com o mesmo nome</>",
    "BuyUsage":"Use: /buy ID quantidade",
    "ShopUsage":"Use: /shop pagina",
    "KitUsage":"Use: /kit nome-do-kit",
    "BuyKitUsage":"Use: /BuyKit nome-do-kit quantidade",
    "TradeUsage":"Usage: /trade 'nome-do-player' quantidade",
    "PointsCmd":"/points",
    "TradeCmd":"/trade",
    "BuyCmd":"/buy",
    "ShopCmd":"/shop",
    "KitCmd":"/kit",
    "BuyKitCmd":"/buykit",
    "SellCmd":"/sell",
    "ShopSellCmd":"/shopsell",
    "SellUsage":"Usage: /sell id amount",
    "NotEnoughItems":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough items ({0}/{1})</>",
    "SoldItems":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sold items</>",
    "BadLevel":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Required level: {0} - {1}</>",
    "KitsListPrice":"Preço: {0}",
    "KitsListFormat":"\"{0}\" - {1}. {2} restante. {3}\n",
    "StoreListDino":"{0}) {1}. Level: {2}. Id: {3}. Preço: {4}\n",
    "StoreListItem":"{0}) {1}. Id: {2}. Preço: {3}\n",
    "StoreListFormat":"{0}",
    "OnlyOnSpawnKit":"Este kit só pode ser usado no spawn",
    "HelpCmd":"/shophelp",
    "ShopMessage":"Use: /buy ID quantidade",
    "HelpMessage":"This is shop help message"
  }

Ta usando /trade <'CharacterName'> <Amount> corretamente?
exemplo: /trade 'Pedro' 10

Ta usando /trade <'CharacterName'> <Amount> corretamente?
exemplo: /trade 'Pedro' 10

Sim Pedro, ele simplesmente diz que o comando não existe no servidor. COmo se eu digitasse o comando errado. Tentei trocar para /comercio, mas também não vai.

Sim Pedro, ele simplesmente diz que o comando não existe no servidor. COmo se eu digitasse o comando errado. Tentei trocar para /comercio, mas também não vai.
Eu nunca testei esse comando, vou testar no meu servidor. Pra ter um suporte pro plugin, é melhor no discord do dev.

Does anyone know how to add a command to be able to buy more kits? Say I have a FLAKBP KIT and I set default amount to 10, once players buy all 10 I'm having to manually add it into my sql dB. Would be nice if they could use points to buy more. Thanks

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back