Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
did you do /points in the chat window sometimes when plugins are first installed they don't load properly try (cheat plugins.load ArkShop) also points isn't exactly the best one to see if a plugin is working /shop it's really big and obvious and appears in the middle of your screen if you have anything loaded in there hope this helped
OMG, I just found my rental server used Linux OS, and the support team told me that I can't use ArkApi in the Linux. Do you know can I add plugins in another way? THX!

OMG, I just found my rental server used Linux OS, and the support team told me that I can't use ArkApi in the Linux. Do you know can I add plugins in another way? THX!
instead of spamming the forum with questions that have already been answered multiple times please take 5 min out of your life to read the FAQ that is posted on the forum (which already answers your question)

https://arkserverapi.com/threads/faq.5/

Is it possible to put a penalty on trading points? We want to use points as a currency, but trading points comes with some exploits the way we're using it.

So I just recently got into Ark Server API and found your plugins. First off, I want to say this plugin is amazing and works fantastic. I am having a rather difficult issue understanding what I'm doing wrong in my config. First, I changed the default kits from the starter kit, VIP kit, and tools kit. Loaded them on the server and the kits worked perfectly. Next, I tried adding some dinos to the base config along with the kits and managed to get those to work. As I felt like I had grasped a better understanding, I began work on a larger scale shop, adding a bunch of dinos, resources, weapons, tools, ammo, kibble, and commands. I followed the example syntax from the base config and loaded them on the server. The plugin did not load. I tried every command and nothing worked. I tried changing things around, including taking away different sections of the shop and loading each one separately and nothing worked. I contacted my server support to see if it was server-side and they suggested to load the default config and see if it still worked. I did so, and the default config when loaded worked perfectly. With that knowledge, I do not know what I am doing wrong within the config and would like to ask for some assistance in understanding what's wrong.

So I just recently got into Ark Server API and found your plugins. First off, I want to say this plugin is amazing and works fantastic. I am having a rather difficult issue understanding what I'm doing wrong in my config. First, I changed the default kits from the starter kit, VIP kit, and tools kit. Loaded them on the server and the kits worked perfectly. Next, I tried adding some dinos to the base config along with the kits and managed to get those to work. As I felt like I had grasped a better understanding, I began work on a larger scale shop, adding a bunch of dinos, resources, weapons, tools, ammo, kibble, and commands. I followed the example syntax from the base config and loaded them on the server. The plugin did not load. I tried every command and nothing worked. I tried changing things around, including taking away different sections of the shop and loading each one separately and nothing worked. I contacted my server support to see if it was server-side and they suggested to load the default config and see if it still worked. I did so, and the default config when loaded worked perfectly. With that knowledge, I do not know what I am doing wrong within the config and would like to ask for some assistance in understanding what's wrong.

please check out this website enter your whole code
https://jsonlint.com/

it's easier to miss a punctuation or add an extra one in your code after adding the selling part of your code to the rest of the code I found the spot that is not working right and also just for future reference the coating has to be laid out exactly it like they have it in the example you need the mySQL database and general spot you were missing them in your config as well here is a config that has everything with the one spot that you have extra punctuation I hope this helps and give you the tools you need to continue cuz this plug-in system is great

can some help me out! i want to add the Cheat playercommand Ascend1 Cheat playercommand Ascend2 Cheat playercommand Ascend3 to the shop.. i have tried but the shop breaks everytime i try to add a cheat command

Can I just remove the default kit option? I Do not want to give free kits, only kits that have to be bought

Can I just remove the default kit option? I Do not want to give free kits, only kits that have to be bought
Yes, just change the default amount to 0.

Hey, can someone please explain to me how I set it that you do not get the initial equipment directly but yourself after command input. I also set the price of the starter to 0, but still you get the starter after every spawn. Can someone write here how to make that.

Hey, can someone please explain to me how I set it that you do not get the initial equipment directly but yourself after command input. I also set the price of the starter to 0, but still you get the starter after every spawn. Can someone write here how to make that.
remove the kit from default kits.

also price 0 means the kit is free, not sure if that's what you want to achieve or not

i set mysql on my server but now all players have cero points, i was tinking that the stats from every player will be transfer to mysql database automacly. but now i dont know how the get the info for each player points. and some of then got a lot.

i set mysql on my server but now all players have cero points, i was tinking that the stats from every player will be transfer to mysql database automacly. but now i dont know how the get the info for each player points. and some of then got a lot.
Ofc that won't be transferred auto magical.

Database storage is a way for a program to store information. In this case points.
And if you change how it stores you basically making a new storage directory. (Simply speaking).

But if you want to export all the information from an SQLite database to an MySQL storage you need to do some manual work.
It's possible to do, I think many have done that. At least I did it :)

What you need is a tool to read the SQLite database file. I Personally like: https://sqlitebrowser.org/
It does the trick for the simple use you need for an SQLite database.

So short guide for this would be:
1. Download SQL Browser
2. Load your database
3. Export the database as a SQL File (Only the table "Players" is needed)
4. Open the file with for example notepad++ and Adjust the values to be according to the new database structure
5. Copy and paste it all old values to the new database (Recommended that the new database tables are empty)
6. Done.

Note I take away the ID and let the new database create it so it won't collide with anything :)

Good luck!

why the firts lane is not like mine. INSERT INTO ArkShopPlayers. mine say INSERT INTO Players

why the firts lane is not like mine. INSERT INTO ArkShopPlayers. mine say INSERT INTO Players
As I said. "It should look like this when you are done" May I wasn't that clear with that info though :)

Just search and replace in Notepad++. By just pressing CTRL + H

Hey guys i currently tried to implement the "sell" option for my users and i found two "bugs" i guess...

1. When you sell for the very first time a item the user get the points but the item wont disappear. You can sell it a second time and get again points. After than everything works as it should.

2. I cant sell stacked items like normal resources. Normal "single" items are working fine. But when i try to sell i.E. stones i get the message
"You don't have enough items (0/1)"
...also when i try to sell like 10 by writing /sell stone 10 i get the same answer but with (0/10) than...

my part of code...

Code:
    "SellItems":{
    "bone":{
      "Type":"item",
      "Description":"Dinosaur Bone",
      "Price":1,
      "Amount":1,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ARKBone.PrimalItemResource_ARKBone'"
    },
    "stone":{
      "Description":"Dinosaur Bone",
      "Price":1,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Stone.PrimalItemResource_Stone'"
    },
    "clear":{
      "Description":"Diving Mask for a clear view",
      "Price":180,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/SwimClear/PrimalItemArmor_SwimClearGoggles.PrimalItemArmor_SwimClearGoggles'"
    },
    "speed":{
      "Description":"Dino Speed Item",
      "Price":200,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/SpeedSaddles/omni/PrimalItemCostume_Omni_SS.PrimalItemCostume_Omni_SS'"
    }
  },

The googles and the omni item are working... the bones and the stone is not working.

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back