Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Hey guys,

any idea why my server keeps crashing everytime someone uses the /buy command to buy an item from the Shop? I can browse the shop pages and use plugin related commands just fine. Only the /buy insta crashes server. Points get deducted but item is not awarded.

https://jsoneditoronline.org/?id=21ac8633809243598e8569f5b52b1ffa

can validate without problems, how else can i troubleshoot this?

Any help would be much apreciated.

Last edited:
Hi I'm trying to set up the shop to sell and am having a few. first issue i can not seem to get this function to work, while its purchasable it doesn't clear the dinos.
JSON:
       "dinowipe": {
            "Type": "command",
            "Description": "Server Wide Wild Dino Wipe",
            "Price": 24,
            "Items": [{
                "Command": "DestroyWildDinos"
            }]
        }

Second issue and i'm not sure if this is possible with your plugin, but I would like to sell wild spawns of dinos at preset levels, I attempted to use the following code with the spawndino command however the json validator i'm using was not happy with it
JSON:
        "dodo": {
            "Description": "Testificate the dodo",
            "Price": 1,
                "Command": "SpawnDino "
                Blueprint '/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Dodo/Dodo_Character_BP.Dodo_Character_BP'
                " 500 0 100 10"
            }]
        }

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your awesome work on this plugin

Last edited:
Hi I'm trying to set up the shop to sell and am having a few. first issue i can not seem to get this function to work, while its purchasable it doesn't clear the dinos.
JSON:
       "dinowipe": {
            "Description": "Server Wide Wild Dino Wipe",
            "Price": 24,
                "Command": "DestroyWildDinos"
            }]
        }

Second issue and i'm not sure if this is possible with your plugin, but I would like to sell wild spawns of dinos at preset levels, I attempted to use the following code with the spawndino command however the json validator i'm using was not happy with it
JSON:
        "dodo": {
            "Description": "Testificate the dodo",
            "Price": 1,
                "Command": "SpawnDino "
                Blueprint '/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Dodo/Dodo_Character_BP.Dodo_Character_BP'
                " 500 0 100 10"
            }]
        }

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your awesome work on this plugin

here's an example of a command I use on my server as a little joke you should be able to take this and modify it to wipe dinos
for your other problem the best way to go about spawning in Wild dinos like that would be modifying it as a command like
Code:
"poop":{
            "Type":"command",
            "Description":"Forces the dino you are riding (or if not riding a dino, the dino you are looking at) to poop",
            "Permissions":"Admins,Default,VIP,mod",
            "MinLevel": 1,
            "MaxLevel": 115,
            "Price":5,
            "Items":[
        {
          "Command":"ForcePoop"
        }
      ]
    }

this
Code:
"Dodo":{
            "Description":"Forces the dino you are riding (or if not riding a dino, the dino you are looking at) to poop",
            "Price":1000,
        {
          "Command":"SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Dodo/Dodo_Character_BP.Dodo_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 150 "
        }
      ]
    }

Last edited:
if I could delete this I would gere here to find it ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\logs
ps
you might want to use a mindwipe tonic before using the command it also seems to grab the engrams as well

can I please get some help with this I have used it time and time again and I don't know if I'm using this Command right ListInvItems I always enjoy it in as cheat ListInvItems but I've never gotten a log file to generate the blueprint paths I've checked the server log which is in the safe folder as well as the shop log but can not fine the blueprint paths

Last edited:
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your awesome work on this plugin[/QUOTE]

can there please be a way to make the notes another color

here is the message section for my config just in case something got messed up
Code:
  "Messages":{  
        "Sender": "The AKR God's",
        "BoughtItem": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Thank You you have successfully help fund the Uriel</>",
        "BoughtDino": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">thank you you have successfully bought your own half demon</>",
        "BoughtBeacon": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">thank you the gods will bless you shortly</>",
        "BoughtExp": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Cheater</>",
        "ReceivedPoints": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 1, 0, 1\">You have received {0} Sovereigns! (Sovereigns total: {1})</>",
        "HavePoints": "You have {0} Sovereigns",
        "NoPoints": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">damn you're broke man</>",
        "WrongId": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Wrong id remember it's Paladin not paladins it's also case sensitive</>",
        "NoPermissionsKit": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">kill yourself and try again try (/suicide)</>",
        "CantBuyKit": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">kill yourself and try again try (/suicide)</>",
        "BoughtKit": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought {0} kit to redeem use /kit {0}</>",
        "AvailableKits": "Available kits for you use /kit Name:",
        "NoKits": "No available kits buy kit (/kitbuy name amount) ",
        "KitsLeft": "You have {0} {1} kits left",
        "NoKitsLeft": "You don't have {0} kits left",
        "CantGivePoints": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">r you trying to cheat give your Sovereigns to someone else</>",
        "RidingDino": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this item while riding a dino</>",
        "SentPoints": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sent {0} Sovereigns to {1}</>",
        "GotPoints": "You have received {0} Sovereigns from {1}",
        "NoPlayer": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">who the FUCK are you talking about</>",
        "FoundMorePlayers": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Found more than one player with the given name</>",
        "BuyUsage": "Usage: /buy id amount",
        "ShopUsage": "Usage: /shop page",
        "KitUsage": "Usage: /BuyKit KitName",
        "BuyKitUsage": "Usage: /BuyKit KitName amount",
        "TradeUsage": "Usage: /Give 'Player Name' amount",
        "PointsCmd": "/$",
        "TradeCmd": "/Give",
        "BuyCmd": "/buy",
        "ShopCmd": "/shop",
        "KitCmd": "/kit",
        "BuyKitCmd": "/buykit",
        "SellCmd": "/sell",
        "ShopSellCmd": "/shopsell",
        "SellUsage": "Usage: /sell id amount /shopsell 1.2.3 for more pages",
        "NotEnoughItems": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough items ({0}/{1})</>",
        "SoldItems": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sold items</>",
        "BadLevel": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Required level: {0} - {1}</>",
        "KitsListPrice": "Price: {0}",
        "KitsListFormat": "\"{0}\" - {1}. {2} left. {3}\n",
        "StoreListDino": "{0}) {1}. Level: {2}. Id: {3}. Price: {4}\n",
        "StoreListItem": "{0}) {1}. Id: {2}. Price: {3}\n",
        "StoreListFormat": "{0}",
        "OnlyOnSpawnKit": "This kit can be used only on spawn",
        "HelpCmd": "/help",
        "ShopMessage": "Usage: /buy id amount /shop 1.2.3 for more pages /help for more",
        "HelpMessage": "There are 2 shop commands you should know /shop 1.2.3 well tell you all you can buy /shopsell 1.2.3. Tell's you all you can sell to buy thing's "
    }

here's an example of a command I use on my server as a little joke you should be able to take this and modify it to wipe dinos
for your other problem the best way to go about spawning in Wild dinos like that would be modifying it as a command like
Code:
"poop":{
            "Price":5,
        {
          "Command":"ForcePoop"
        }
      ]
    }

this
Code:
"Dodo":{
            "Price":1000,
        {
          "Command":"SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Dodo/Dodo_Character_BP.Dodo_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 150 "
        }
      ]
    }
Unfortunately the dodo option you provided has the same issue as I am currently having which is
Error: Parse error on line 11:
...ommand":"SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Prim
-----------------------^
Expecting 'EOF', '}', ':', ',', ']', got 'undefined'

Json just does not like those extra "" in it and I'm not sure there is a way around that

Hi. How can I see all the points of the players that are on my server?
I put the commands that appear in Console Commands and this message appears, "(Servidor) Couldn´t set points" or "(Servidor) Couldn´t get points amount"
I need help.View attachment 2161

Hi. How can I see all the points of the players that are on my server?
I put the commands that appear in Console Commands and this message appears, "(Servidor) Couldn´t set points" or "(Servidor) Couldn´t get points amount"
I need help.View attachment 2161
the only way I've been able to see all the points of people in my server is by opening up the database file with a database editor

Unfortunately the dodo option you provided has the same issue as I am currently having which is

Json just does not like those extra "" in it and I'm not sure there is a way around that
I have no clue why that would because I put my whole code in there and it gives me all green lights

Michidu submitted a new resource:

Shop, Currency & Kits - Ingame shop, custom currency and kits for ARK

Read more about this resource...

Why do Console Commands and RCON Commands not work? Can someone explain it to me? I try to add points to test the store and I can't add them, the only command that works is the ResetKits...
And some chat commands also do not work or at least on my server, do I have to remove the plugin from my server configuration and add the plugin again?

Why do Console Commands and RCON Commands not work? Can someone explain it to me? I try to add points to test the store and I can't add them, the only command that works is the ResetKits...
And some chat commands also do not work or at least on my server, do I have to remove the plugin from my server configuration and add the plugin again?
I know this sounds weird but are you getting any error message when you try to give someone points or any of the chat commands I run this plug-in on my server and it's buggy sometimes sometimes the player has to die before you can actually register them on the server we often get that you do not have permission to buy this kit or you have to be level 1to 999 to use this item for some reason when the player dies it seems to fix this

Hi there, may I ask why my plugin is not working in the server? I've already put all the files in the right place but when I logged into the game, after I typed "/points", it doesn't work at all. Could someone can tell me how to fix that? Thx a lot!

I know this sounds weird but are you getting any error message when you try to give someone points or any of the chat commands I run this plug-in on my server and it's buggy sometimes sometimes the player has to die before you can actually register them on the server we often get that you do not have permission to buy this kit or you have to be level 1to 999 to use this item for some reason when the player dies it seems to fix this

Yes, some chat commands sometimes do not work and console commands also do not work well, sometimes I have had complaints from players who play on my server who want to buy a kit/item from the store and cannot because they need lvl 1-999 . And with the points there are people who want to buy points but I can not give them, I put the command well but it does not work, I get the error message. The solution would be that the person who wants to give those points has to die and reappear?

Yes, some chat commands sometimes do not work and console commands also do not work well, sometimes I have had complaints from players who play on my server who want to buy a kit/item from the store and cannot because they need lvl 1-999 . And with the points there are people who want to buy points but I can not give them, I put the command well but it does not work, I get the error message. The solution would be that the person who wants to give those points has to die and reappear?

I found the commands work better in rcon them they do in the game and ask for the 1-999 yes you have to die and respond to actually get it to work i actually use the suicide plug in on my server to make it easier

also here is a mobile rcon app i like to use
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anthonydenaud.arkrcon

Last edited:
Hi there, may I ask why my plugin is not working in the server? I've already put all the files in the right place but when I logged into the game, after I typed "/points", it doesn't work at all. Could someone can tell me how to fix that? Thx a lot!

did you do /points in the chat window sometimes when plugins are first installed they don't load properly try (cheat plugins.load ArkShop) also points isn't exactly the best one to see if a plugin is working /shop it's really big and obvious and appears in the middle of your screen if you have anything loaded in there hope this helped

did you do /points in the chat window sometimes when plugins are first installed they don't load properly try (cheat plugins.load ArkShop) also points isn't exactly the best one to see if a plugin is working /shop it's really big and obvious and appears in the middle of your screen if you have anything loaded in there hope this helped
that's the worst advice I have ever seen, it's impossible for a plugin to "not load properly" (unless you fucked up the config), if it's already loaded, running plugins.load ArkShop won't even do anything

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back