Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
Michidu submitted a new resource:

Shop, Currency & Kits - Ingame shop, custom currency and kits for ARK

Features:
  • Add any item, dino, beacon or experience points to the shop
  • Points trading system
  • Create custom kits with items and dinos inside
  • Players can receive points for the time spent on server
  • SQLite Database
  • Customizable config
Chat Commands:
  • /points - Shows current amount of points.
  • /buy <ID> <Amount> - Buys the item from shop.
  • /trade <'CharacterName'> <Amount> - Sends points to other player (' ' - are...

Read more about this resource...

Michidu updated Shop, Currency & Kits with a new update entry:

• Added permissions support
  • Added option to change database path to the config
  • Added experience points to the shop
  • Added option to change text size for /shop command
  • /kit command was improved
  • Kits may have a description now
  • Messages are now configurable
  • Dinos can be spawned using blueprints
  • /trade command uses character name instead of steam name
  • Amounts of points given for the time spent on the server can be configured for groups
  • Some other improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

getting error code 1114, guessing its something wrong in the config on my end

if i were to copy my old shop config.json would it just work? or is there some formatting i would have to change

if i were to copy my old shop config.json would it just work? or is there some formatting i would have to change
No, it won't. There are quite a few changes and it would be safer to configure it again using the new example. Please, read "Upgrading from V1" section on the download page.

No, it won't. There are quite a few changes and it would be safer to configure it again using the new example. Please, read "Upgrading from V1" section on the download page.
Can now enter the dyno by class in the store? Or just a blueprint?

Thanks Michidu, will work on reconfiguring a clean config file from my current one, and try to get you a log or something about error code 1114 if it still persists after the rework

Hello, got a small problem, any dino i add and buy is not tamed ! i mean when i buy it a wild dino appear ! Is that how is suposed to be ?

hi,sir,could it buy a tamed dino in shop?like so,it is ok?
"wyvern": {
"type": "dino",
"description": "Wyvern Poison",
"level": 150,
"price": 200,
"className": "Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C"
}
or it just could buy a not tamed dino?like so:
"para":{
"Type":"dino",
"Description":"Parasaurolophus",
"Level":10,
"Price":20,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Para/Para_Character_BP.Para_Character_BP'"
}

hi,sir,thank you for your work,thank you,it is great progress.

how to change ark shop word color?could you add it,thanks.

Can now enter the dyno by class in the store? Or just a blueprint?
Only blueprints are supported now.
Hello, got a small problem, any dino i add and buy is not tamed ! i mean when i buy it a wild dino appear ! Is that how is suposed to be ?
It's weird, i just tested again and they were tamed. I will look at it though.
how to change ark shop word color?could you add it,thanks.
Yes, i will add it.

hi,sir,i find a problem:
first you must buy a kit,then you could redeem kit
could you improve it,like that do not need to buy a kit ,player could redeem it Directly.thank you very much.
we would like to donate for these plugins,sir,thanks

hi,sir,i find a problem:
first you must buy a kit,then you could redeem kit
could you improve it,like that do not need to buy a kit ,player could redeem it Directly.thank you very much.
we would like to donate for these plugins,sir,thanks
It's not a problem, that's how it should be. The reason is simple, you can buy multiple kits at once and redeem them at any time.
I will maybe add a donate option later..

ok,thank you,sir,thank you for your work,it is a very great plugin!come on,please keep it running!

Firstly, thank you very much for the plugins you provide. They have made possible great improvements for Ark admins and players.

I am having a bit of an issue with V2.0 in which kit default amounts is always 0 in-game regardless of what DefaultAmount value is used in the config. I thought initially it was due to a casing issue on my end but I've tried several iterations of it and ultimately tried the default config included in the downloadable zip and the result is still the same.

Any insight on this issue would be greatly appreciated!

{
"General":{
"TimedPointsReward":{
"Enabled":true,
"Interval":60,
"Groups":{
"Default":{
"Amount":5
},
"Premiums":{
"Amount":15
}
}
},
"ItemsPerPage":20,
"ShopDisplayTime":30.0,
"ShopTextSize":1.3,
"DbPathOverride":""
},
"Kits":{
"start":{
"DefaultAmount":2,
"Price": 90,
"Items":[
{
"amount":1,
"quality":0,
"forceBlueprint":false,
"blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet'"
},
{
"blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"
},
{
"blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponPike.PrimalItem_WeaponPike'"
}
],
"Dinos":[

]
},
"raptor":{
"DefaultAmount":1,
{
"blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_RaptorSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_RaptorSaddle'"
}
],
{
"level":200,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Raptor/Raptor_Character_BP.Raptor_Character_BP'"
}
]
},
"svet":{

],
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/LanternBird/LanternBird_Character_BP.LanternBird_Character_BP'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/LanternPug/LanternPug_Character_BP.LanternPug_Character_BP'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/LanternGoat/LanternGoat_Character_BP.LanternGoat_Character_BP'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/LanternLizard/LanternLizard_Character_BP.LanternLizard_Character_BP'"
}
]
}
},

"ShopItems":{
"ingots":{
"type":"item",
"description":"Metal Ingot (1000x)",
"price":35,
"items":[
{
"amount":1000,
"blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot'"
}
]
},
"black":{
"description":"Black Pearl (300x)",
"price":50,
{
"amount":300,
"blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl.PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl'"
}
]
},
"black1k":{
"description":"Black Pearl (1000x)",
"price":150,
{
"blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl.PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl'"
}
]
},
"electro2":{
"description":"Electronics (500x)",
"price":130,
{
"amount":500,
"blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Electronics.PrimalItemResource_Electronics"
}
]
},
"gas":{
"description":"Gasoline (500x)",
"price":25,
{
"blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Gasoline.PrimalItemResource_Gasoline"
}
]
},
"narco":{
"description":"Narcotic (100x)",
{
"amount":100,
"blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Narcotic.PrimalItemConsumable_Narcotic"
}
]
},
"narco2":{
"description":"Narcotic (500x)",
"price":115,
{
"blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Narcotic.PrimalItemConsumable_Narcotic"
}
]
},
"tools":{
"description":"Tools (Metal Hatchet, Metal Pick)",
"price":5,
{
"blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet'"
},
{
"blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"
}
]
},
"trike":{
"type":"dino",
"description":"Triceratops",
"level":150,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Trike/Trike_Character_BP.Trike_Character_BP'"
},
"ovis":{
"description":"Ovis",
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Sheep/Sheep_Character_BP.Sheep_Character_BP'"
},
"lizard":{
"description":"Glowtail",
"price":15,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/LanternLizard/LanternLizard_Character_BP.LanternLizard_Character_BP'"
},
"ankylo":{
"description":"Ankylosaurus",
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Ankylo/Ankylo_Character_BP.Ankylo_Character_BP'"
},
"doed":{
"description":"Doedicurus",
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Doedicurus/Doed_Character_BP.Doed_Character_BP'"
},
"bober":{
"description":"Bober",
"price":60,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Beaver/Beaver_Character_BP.Beaver_Character_BP'"
}
},
"Messages":{
"Sender":"Server",
"BoughtItem":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought item</>",
"BoughtDino":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought dino</>",
"BoughtBeacon":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought beacon</>",
"BoughtExp":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought experience</>",
"ReceivedPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 1, 0, 1\">You have received {0} points! (total: {1})</>",
"HavePoints":"You have {} points",
"NoPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough points</>",
"WrongId":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Wrong id</>",
"NoPermissionsKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have permission to use this kit</>",
"CantBuyKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this kit</>",
"BoughtKit":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought {} kit</>",
"AvailableKits":"Available kits for you:",
"NoKits":"No available kits",
"KitsLeft":"You have {0} {1} kits left",
"NoKitsLeft":"You don't have {} kits left",
"CantGivePoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't give points to yourself</>",
"RidingDino":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this item while riding a dino</>",
"SentPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sent {0} points to {1}</>",
"GotPoints":"You have received {0} points from {1}",
"NoPlayer":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Player doesn't exist</>",
"FoundMorePlayers":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Found more than one player with the given name</>",
"BuyUsage":"Usage: /buy id amount",
"ShopUsage":"Usage: /shop page",
"KitUsage":"Usage: /kit KitName",
"BuyKitUsage":"Usage: /BuyKit KitName amount",
"TradeUsage":"Usage: /trade 'Player Name' amount",
"PointsCmd":"/points",
"TradeCmd":"/trade",
"BuyCmd":"/buy",
"ShopCmd":"/shop",
"KitCmd":"/kit",
"BuyKitCmd":"/buykit"
}
}
Can you see why the server breaks down?

{
"General":{
"TimedPointsReward":{
"Enabled":true,
"Interval":60,
"Groups":{
"Default":{
"Amount":5
},
"Premiums":{
"Amount":15
}
}
},
"ItemsPerPage":20,
"ShopDisplayTime":30.0,
"ShopTextSize":1.3,
"DbPathOverride":""
},
"Kits":{
"start":{
"DefaultAmount":2,
{
},
{
},
{
"blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponPike.PrimalItem_WeaponPike'"
}
],

]
},
"raptor":{
{
"blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_RaptorSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_RaptorSaddle'"
}
],
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Raptor/Raptor_Character_BP.Raptor_Character_BP'"
}
]
},
"svet":{

],
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/LanternBird/LanternBird_Character_BP.LanternBird_Character_BP'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/LanternPug/LanternPug_Character_BP.LanternPug_Character_BP'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/LanternGoat/LanternGoat_Character_BP.LanternGoat_Character_BP'"
},
{
}
]
}
},

"ShopItems":{
"ingots":{
"description":"Metal Ingot (1000x)",
{
"blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot'"
}
]
},
"black":{
"description":"Black Pearl (300x)",
{
"amount":300,
}
]
},
"black1k":{
"description":"Black Pearl (1000x)",
"price":150,
{
}
]
},
"electro2":{
"description":"Electronics (500x)",
"price":130,
{
"blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Electronics.PrimalItemResource_Electronics"
}
]
},
"gas":{
"description":"Gasoline (500x)",
{
"blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Gasoline.PrimalItemResource_Gasoline"
}
]
},
"narco":{
"description":"Narcotic (100x)",
{
"amount":100,
}
]
},
"narco2":{
"description":"Narcotic (500x)",
"price":115,
{
}
]
},
"tools":{
"description":"Tools (Metal Hatchet, Metal Pick)",
"price":5,
{
},
{
}
]
},
"trike":{
"description":"Triceratops",
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Trike/Trike_Character_BP.Trike_Character_BP'"
},
"ovis":{
"description":"Ovis",
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Sheep/Sheep_Character_BP.Sheep_Character_BP'"
},
"lizard":{
"description":"Glowtail",
"price":15,
},
"ankylo":{
"description":"Ankylosaurus",
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Ankylo/Ankylo_Character_BP.Ankylo_Character_BP'"
},
"doed":{
"description":"Doedicurus",
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Doedicurus/Doed_Character_BP.Doed_Character_BP'"
},
"bober":{
"description":"Bober",
"price":60,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Beaver/Beaver_Character_BP.Beaver_Character_BP'"
}
},
"Messages":{
"Sender":"Server",
"BoughtItem":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought item</>",
"BoughtDino":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought dino</>",
"BoughtBeacon":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought beacon</>",
"BoughtExp":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought experience</>",
"ReceivedPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 1, 0, 1\">You have received {0} points! (total: {1})</>",
"HavePoints":"You have {} points",
"NoPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough points</>",
"WrongId":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Wrong id</>",
"NoPermissionsKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have permission to use this kit</>",
"CantBuyKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this kit</>",
"BoughtKit":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought {} kit</>",
"AvailableKits":"Available kits for you:",
"NoKits":"No available kits",
"KitsLeft":"You have {0} {1} kits left",
"NoKitsLeft":"You don't have {} kits left",
"CantGivePoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't give points to yourself</>",
"RidingDino":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this item while riding a dino</>",
"SentPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sent {0} points to {1}</>",
"GotPoints":"You have received {0} points from {1}",
"NoPlayer":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Player doesn't exist</>",
"FoundMorePlayers":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Found more than one player with the given name</>",
"BuyUsage":"Usage: /buy id amount",
"ShopUsage":"Usage: /shop page",
"KitUsage":"Usage: /kit KitName",
"BuyKitUsage":"Usage: /BuyKit KitName amount",
"TradeUsage":"Usage: /trade 'Player Name' amount",
"PointsCmd":"/points",
"TradeCmd":"/trade",
"BuyCmd":"/buy",
"ShopCmd":"/shop",
"KitCmd":"/kit",
"BuyKitCmd":"/buykit"
}