Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
I would like to place an order to limit the number of purchases of items in the shop.

I guessed that the reason why I can't use Kits should be the problem of dependency and plug-in

Also I have some questions
1. Does elevating privileges also require dependent plug-ins?
2. name, blueprint false, quality, amount ,price, free, min-level, max-level, reward, redeem Can these information be localized?

Last edited:
Hi I want to get the SteamID in tebex for command AddPoints <SteamID> <Points>, ant option for tebex to addpoints in game?

Is it possible to configure to sell and receive another item instead of the currency?

Can we set individually which dinos are spawned normally and which get spawned into the cryopod? I'm having issues with some dinos that apparently you can spawn without the "GiveDinosInCryopods": true option,

Can we get some kind of individual config for each dino like

"para": {
"Type": "dino",
"Description": "Parasaurolophus",
"Level": 10,
"Price": 20,
"MinLevel": 10,
"MaxLevel": 15,
"GiveDinoInCryopod":true,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Para/Para_Character_BP.Para_Character_BP'"
}

Having issues with artifacts. When I try to buy artifact server immidiately crashes.
This is the error that i get:
arkshop.PNG
And this is how it looks in config file:

JSON:
"brute":
    {
      "Type": "item",
      "Description": "Brute (Artifact)",
      "Price": "50",
      "Items":
      [
        {
          "Amount": 1,
          "Quality": 0,
          "ForceBlueprint": false,
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_12.PrimalItemArtifact_12'"
        }
      ]
    },

Whould be great to get some help how to fix that stuff. Thanks in advance!

Having issues with artifacts. When I try to buy artifact server immidiately crashes.
This is the error that i get:
View attachment 698
And this is how it looks in config file:

JSON:
"brute":
    {
      "Type": "item",
      "Description": "Brute (Artifact)",
      "Items":
      [
        {
          "Amount": 1,
          "Quality": 0,
          "ForceBlueprint": false,
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_12.PrimalItemArtifact_12'"
        }
      ]
    },

Whould be great to get some help how to fix that stuff. Thanks in advance!
Ask on discord.

The problem is the price I think,..
You wrote :
But I think it's :
"Price":50,
(Without the "", and NO space after ":")

edit :

+ NO space after "Blueprint":
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_12.PrimalItemArtifact_12'"

Ask on discord.

The problem is the price I think,..
You wrote :
But I think it's :
"Price":50,
(Without the "", and NO space after ":")

edit :

+ NO space after "Blueprint":
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_12.PrimalItemArtifact_12'"
I have other items in shope with spaces on it and it works but "" maybe was the problem.
JSON:
"dino22":
    {
      "Description": "Neutered Sabertooth",
      "Level": 225,
      "Price": 500,
      "Neutered": true,
      "SaddleBlueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_SaberSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_SaberSaddle'",
      "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Saber/Saber_Character_BP.Saber_Character_BP'"
    },
And this code is with spaces and works as intended

Foppa updated ArkShop with a new update entry:

• Fixed TotalPointsSpent not being logged
  • Added override for /trade if not wanting to use the UI trade. See new config option ("UseOriginalTradeCommandWithUI": false,)
  • Restructured Discord logging and MapName functions
  • Added MapName to discord logging
  • Fixed soul trap not storing neutered value.
  • Corrected issue with blank kit formating when inserting new players.
  • Prevent buying a kit that the player is not eligible to redeem.
  • Gender fix
  • Database auto update for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Good afternoon. Tell me how can I register a command in the starter KIT set so that the player receives a certain amount of points when receiving a KIT set?

Hola, no puedo usar los comandos de consola, soy administrador del servidor, y uso cheatenable, y de ninguna de las dos maneras hace nada ningún comando de consola, solo puedo utilizar los comando de chat y RCON. ¿alguna idea? Gracias¡

Hello, I can't use console commands, I'm a server administrator, and I use cheatenable, and neither way does any console command do anything, I can only use chat and RCON commands. any ideas? Thanks

Hola, no puedo usar los comandos de consola, soy administrador del servidor, y uso cheatenable, y de ninguna de las dos maneras hace nada ningún comando de consola, solo puedo utilizar los comando de chat y RCON. ¿alguna idea? Gracias¡

Hello, I can't use console commands, I'm a server administrator, and I use cheatenable, and neither way does any console command do anything, I can only use chat and RCON commands. any ideas? Thanks
You need to use the server password or add your player id number in the settings

Hola, tengo otra pregunta ¿es posible usar los comando de arkshop por RCON?, por ejemplo: arkshop.giveitem steamid item count

Hello, I have another question, is it possible to use the arkshop commands by RCON? For example: arkshop.giveitem steamid item count

gracias, ty

So I tried searching, but I am trying to add dinos to the shop using the Dino Storage V2 mod, and the dino you buy is in a soultrap. Can someone help me with the proper code for this?

Can we set individually which dinos are spawned normally and which get spawned into the cryopod? I'm having issues with some dinos that apparently you can spawn without the "GiveDinosInCryopods": true option,

Can we get some kind of individual config for each dino like

"para": {
"Description": "Parasaurolophus",
"Level": 10,
"Price": 20,
"MinLevel": 10,
"MaxLevel": 15,
"GiveDinoInCryopod":true,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Para/Para_Character_BP.Para_Character_BP'"
}
I have been wanting to do this too but with Dino Storage v2 mod, I was on a server that did this but i doubt they will disclose the code for it, maybe if i ask nicely. Have you found a way to do it?

So I tried searching, but I am trying to add dinos to the shop using the Dino Storage V2 mod, and the dino you buy is in a soultrap. Can someone help me with the proper code for this?
So like a genius I decided to read the config details here and lo an behold there it was. Just set UseSoulTraps to true and boom, every dino is spawned in your inventory. No more killing a meg on land lol.

"GiveDinosInCryopods": true, //provides dinos from the /buy command in cryopods or soul traps (if UseSoulTraps is true) "UseSoulTraps": false, //Use Dino Storage V2 Mod Soul Traps instead of Vanilla Cyropods "CryoLimitedTime": false, //Sets a 60 minute expire time "CryoItemPath": "", //ONLY USE IF YOU ARE USING CUSTOM VANILLA CRYOPODS Leave blank otherwise (data structure the mod uses must be identical) "ItemsPerPage": 25, "ShopDisplayTime": 5, "ShopTextSize": 1, "DbPathOverride": "", "DefaultKit": ""

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back